Hi, 

I would like to share my experience and current results from a FUE Surgery. I had my surgery last year August 2018. Also, this is my second surgery after a failed procedure from a 2000 grafts FUE surgery which I had in June 2016. The picture below before my last year procedure shows the failure from my first surgery. 

After my first unsuccessful surgery I decided to try a second procedure with hope of a better results. I came across Darlings Buds clinic from this forum and few other forums along with his clearly 'misleading Youtube' channel. After contacting and consultation through emails only he suggested for a FUE procedure 2200 grafts. He convinced me that the first procedure was a failure and he can repair it with a single procedure and with 2200 grafts (we end up having 2376 because he claim he managed to extract more during surgery). 

I made a trip last year to India in August 2018 for the procedure and after 10 months of my procedure I came into conclusion that it is a failed procedure based on the results below. From the month of 7 I started asking Dr Bhatti, why I don't see any results even after following all the instruction he gave me i.e, medication which is Finestride, Biotin 10,000 mcg, and Minoxidil, he's feedback was he don't know himself.Despite the side effect of finestride, I'm still on that medication.  After numerous emails, he admitted that my hair will not grow fully and his feedback was each human body works differently. 

At last, he replied that he can do a repair with complementary repair. Here now comes my question which he refuse and cannot answer.

1. What was the reason my unsuccessful surgery? 

2. What are the possibility of the repair surgery would work? He's reply was he can only hope for the best

3. What if the repair failed as well? - No answer, only replied with 'I won't proceed with another repair then' - This is of course when there is no more graft available as he claim I only have balance 800 grafts

4. When I told him that I would need to approach another surgeons view and I've been asked for my outcome pictures from few bloggers, he's feedback was he would need to defend himself. Strange that he thinks I'm making a false acquisition here when he knows that the surgery failed and he can't convince me for a repair. Also to note that all this is through an email and personally I feel there is no sense of responsibility from him to call and speak to me.  

Below is the pictures and I hope to get your expert feedback on this. Would it be right for me to go back to the same surgeon who cannot give me a proper explanation and explain to me what went wrong? Only by saying we can just hope for the best. 

Before Surgery

1349666718_beforesurgery.thumb.jpg.29251309819096848af3a25adb45a5ef.jpg1968246311_Beforesurgery3.thumb.jpg.6370b3ef7a65ca104e2dad9a8ebdae8c.jpg153452082_Beforesurgery4.thumb.jpg.ea9778cafc8e4d622b0a5011d6b67a99.jpg

3rd Day After Surgery

1341050299_3daysaftersurgery-1.thumb.jpg.749693943951767969aad78fbef1b9a4.jpg851548933_3daysaftersurgery2.thumb.jpg.8bac1a5ffe17fab144998f4f7cd84e9f.jpg

5th Month After Surgery

225705678_5months.thumb.jpg.ed7ac999b3ee961711fd8d05f6bf9b7e.jpg1229763720_5months-1.thumb.jpg.71a67a844c4954562d7fd0ff7aa47b02.jpg1747464384_5months-3.thumb.jpg.cbd7285ad3df714ea0a512495cb825c1.jpg

6th Month

539556927_6months-1.thumb.jpg.c60be5ea805d23088673133202a5fbb2.jpg1319314686_6months-2.thumb.jpg.0a2cef1f0f52e1af6daeaf4f7258c757.jpg337152458_6months-3.thumb.jpg.4c7dea5430a6544ea327ee9a2658d232.jpg704807755_6months-4.thumb.jpg.7fad95f9db4f8f093833cbc4c794e9d9.jpg

10th Month

1064636766_10months-1.thumb.jpg.19481e5cf0b8def86eb7951349f261b4.jpg494180488_10months-2.thumb.jpg.bc8d14eb107bde6c868581748b1ca736.jpg806741426_10months-3.thumb.jpg.b3f0e46169603a55e89d701a1855bf9a.jpg

Has the Dr at least offered a refund? I would seek legal advise & see a few well known ethical doctors, theres some great surgeons out there. I'm sure somebody will be able to sort you out.

Sorry to hear you had two bad experiences in a row, I hope they do the ethical thing and eventually offer you a refund. I would definitely reach out to a few well respected surgeons about repair approaches and take it from there.

Edited by RecessionProof

Not a good result but got to be honest, for the area marked, I just don't see how 2376 grafts were ever enough. You've also had your temple points done and although they have not been enhanced that much, I'd still say maybe 300-400 grafts were used just there? Leaving say 1900-2000 for the top.

Looking at your overhead picture (2nd picture), you have considerable frontal loss with deep recession in the temple area, so struggling to see how 1900-2000 was going to be enough. Looking at the post-op op pic, it looks like those 2000 or so grafts have been transplanted all over the frontal area going back towards the mid-scalp region, os a significant area. Furthermore, not entirely sure if there was any lowering of the hairline involved, but if there was, would mean the area being covered would be even greater.

Yes,  growth of what was transplanted does look to be poor but I'm also not convinced the number of grafts for the area that was covered was enough.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phil36fromaus said:

I've seen other results posted by users made by the same surgeon; that's a horrible result :( Really feel sorry for you man. I would not even consider going back to your doc.

Can you share any pics of your donor area? If you can afford it I'd only consider letting a top doc work on you from now on.

Here is my Donor area currently. 

EBD0E6F2-EDD8-4D69-95F0-B47D740030A6.thumb.jpeg.5701d4580238e3e07d341201c2e85211.jpeg

3 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Not a good result but got to be honest, for the area marked, I just don't see how 2376 grafts were ever enough. You've also had your temple points done and although they have not been enhanced that much, I'd still say maybe 300-400 grafts were used just there? Leaving say 1900-2000 for the top.

Looking at your overhead picture (2nd picture), you have considerable frontal loss with deep recession in the temple area, so struggling to see how 1900-2000 was going to be enough. Looking at the post-op op pic, it looks like those 2000 or so grafts have been transplanted all over the frontal area going back towards the mid-scalp region, os a significant area. Furthermore, not entirely sure if there was any lowering of the hairline involved, but if there was, would mean the area being covered would be even greater.

Yes,  growth of what was transplanted does look to be poor but I'm also not convinced the number of grafts for the area that was covered was enough.

I agree and now I have doubts now if the number of grafts were taken actually really 2376. Because initially during the first consultation  at the clinic he proposed he only need 1500 to cover the area and don’t want to over harvest the donor area. However I insist that I want to go higher based on his email during early days of consultation and I know for sure that 1500 grafts can’t do much. 

8 hours ago, RecessionProof said:

Sorry to hear you had two bad experiences in a row, I hope they do the ethical thing and eventually offer you a refund. I would definitely reach out to a few well respected surgeons about repair approaches and take it from there.

He has mention that he don’t want to give a refund, being very irresponsible and he expects me to go for repair when he can’t commit to fixing with better results. I don’t think he takes me seriously because which patient will agree for a surgery when the doctor says I can hope for the best only. 

I’m very sorry you had to experience what you did twice in a row. Who was your first surgeon? Did they give any input in regards to the sub optimal growth? I would expect bhatti to give you at least an IDEA of what could have possibly gone wrong whether it was surgical protocol, some type of scarring Alopecia, etc . I don’t advise just going another time after 2 failed surgeries and “hope for the best.” I would request to have a biopsy at the minimum to see if there’s any underlying scalp issue. 

Please just don’t jump into a free repair blindly. I wish you the best and hope you find answers soon

Hey man sorry that u have had two failed surgeries. I was also interested initially to have the HT with him but decided against it. I wonder why hasn't the representative of Dr Bhatti spoken up ? He usually jumps in everytime otherwise. May be he cant defend what has happened with you 

Edited by Kevin20
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin20 said:

Hey man sorry that u have had two failed surgeries. I was also interested initially to have the HT with him but decided against it. I wonder why hasn't the representative of Dr Bhatti spoken up ? He usually jumps in everytime otherwise. May be he cant defend what has happened with you 

As expected I know he would not speak up. Each month I send the progress update, he’s reply was I don’t know and each human body works differently. If he has an ethic he would refund and admit his mistake and not just keep saying I don’t know.

i really hope anyone who consider going to him think 10 times. He’s good at criticising other doctors work and say he’s job never fails, but if it fails he washes his hand away or maybe offer a repair with only saying hope for the best.

3 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Hey man, sorry for your distress, this is an unacceptable result and failure that deserves a 100% refund of your money so that you can go to an elite top doc to have this repaired.

If he has some ethic and brave enough to admit his wrong be responsible he would provide the full refund. Unfortunately hes kind of who would walk away and hope the matter gets forgotten.

7 hours ago, Phil36fromaus said:

Donor is starting to look a bit patchy, so hopefully there is enough left to bring you back to some kind of normality. I'd strongly advise you to consult with a top doc or dermatologist first to try and understand why your surgeries were unsuccessful to begin with, (if indeed there is an underlying problem). But failing that, and given this particular doc has had similar results elsewhere, it all just makes me wonder what it takes to get kicked off this network ...

Thanks for the feedback. I would definitely approach a dermatologist first before going for a repair. 

7 hours ago, jj51702 said:

I’m very sorry you had to experience what you did twice in a row. Who was your first surgeon? Did they give any input in regards to the sub optimal growth? I would expect bhatti to give you at least an IDEA of what could have possibly gone wrong whether it was surgical protocol, some type of scarring Alopecia, etc . I don’t advise just going another time after 2 failed surgeries and “hope for the best.” I would request to have a biopsy at the minimum to see if there’s any underlying scalp issue. 

Please just don’t jump into a free repair blindly. I wish you the best and hope you find answers soon

This is the exact expectations I had from him to at least give me a realistic explanation, and not with a reply where he’s actually not interested to do so, and tell me repair with hope to have good result only. 

I would be consulting a dermatologist here before deciding to go for repair and I would definitely go for a reputable doctor now:

That is very unfortunate, makes me think about my upcoming results ( I am at 3 month phase post HT with Dr. Bhatti, done on March 18 2019 )

Yes it seems your results are pretty bad however for me when I see my growth, it seems decent enough for me to keep thinking positively until now 

Dr Bhatti or Shera should be in touch with you by now ....i hope 

good luck with the repair process, you would definitely  need one last final chance or SMP is also a great option if you can keep your hair short always 

i am sorry to see this as I am also dr. Bhattis patient and results like these could be a negative impact on us patients who are following your footsteps 

Badresults,

I'm not really sure where to start here, I'm not sure where you are from and I'm not sure why you haven't made the effort to at least try to contact myself or one of Dr Bhatti's other representatives. For those who feel I or someone else should have replied sooner, Badresults chose not to go through me or any of my colleagues, he went to Dr Bhatti direct. Even now he has gone gung ho on this website using links and tabs to cause maximum damage to Dr Bhatti and basically all of us who have a connection with the clinic.

Badresults clearly doesn't value mine or any of my colleagues’ opinions or surely he would have at least made an approach. So I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this very late stage once all the fireworks have been let off and no one invited me to the party. Perhaps some of you could enlighten me.

I look after guys from the UK and some from abroad who contact me. Those that choose to go through me get my support and to date I think they value it highly; you can search for any complaints. I manage 2- 3 guys’ journeys a month and that's it. It's not my full time profession, more like a hobby; I get a buzz out of changing people’s lives for the better. There are many guys who have messaged me privately on this site and they know I've always tried to give my honest opinion and not ram a transplant down their throats. So a little respect would be nice, after all first and foremost I am just another patient.

Those that choose not to go through me, I'm not even aware of their existence.

As I've been called out here (thanks Kevin20), I'm going to give my take on this, I won't be making any more posts on this thread, if anyone wishes me to elaborate they can PM me. I'll leave it to Badresults to post the full story and you armchair experts can form your own opinions. All I ask in the interest of fairness is that Badresults presents the full facts of his case, I will speak to Dr Bhatti and I will have a read of all the correspondence to see if any other issues should be raised. If so I will present the facts only through PM to any of you interested guys in discussion.

So here we go,

Badresults, firstly can I ask where you had your first surgery?

What made you choose that particular surgeon?

What were the reasons given for the failure of your first surgery?

Why did you not feel the need to name and shame that particular doctor and clinic?

Also to get a clearer overall picture of your case, can you post clear pictures before and immediately after this first surgery clearly showing the implanted area and your donor area post surgery. This will help determine whether a pattern of bad growth exists with both surgeries and the donor that Dr Bhatti had at his disposal.

Also, I'm not trying to be clever here; it clearly is another procedure where your implanted grafts have not grown out, that is not questionable.

It is a good move to see a dermatologist and I'm a little surprised that you did not see one after your first failed surgery where any issues with your scalp could have been identified and addressed.

Have you even considered that your first surgery could be to blame for your subsequent failure?

Your implantation area certainly would have been in a worse condition than in your first surgery, this is why it’s important to see clear pictures of that surgery immediately post op so this theory can be discarded.

You should have allied your expectations with the evidence clearly in front of you. One failure doesn't guarantee success in a second surgery regardless of the doctor, no surgery is guaranteed to work as you clearly now know. 

Also, it could be that you are just not a good candidate due to your physiological make up. Maybe your scalp just won't take new grafts or is damaged from the first surgery. These are all ifs and buts but the reality is there is no straight forward answer to a transplant failure. Name a surgeon who has a 100% success rate on a virgin scalp never mind one that is in for repair.

Another reason could be the technique and the surgery itself. I know some of you will be delighted that I've finally come to this point but if that is the case then how do you explain the temple points growing out just fine. That would clearly point to a problem with your scalp.

The doctors reply in this case is pretty accurate, seriously what more can you do apart from go to another doctor and document your story from the start so we can follow it and if it doesn't work this time I guess you owe Dr Bhatti a massive apology.

On the other hand if it does work you have a strong case for at least a partial refund from Dr Bhatti. I would be more than happy to take this up for you.

And again, he's right; if it fails a 3rd time from another doc then there's no point in going on. Words I'm sure you don't want to hear but you should.

To round off, if the surgery was your first surgery with Dr Bhatti then you would have a strong case, but as it's a total failure and a repair from a previous unknown doctor's surgery then it was always going to be uncertain.  Seeing all the successful repairs Dr Bhatti had previously completed and documented you mitigated the risk by going to him but it didn't work and you should have at least had that thought at the back of your mind.

Also you say you did your correspondence all through email, the fact is you had direct personal contact with Dr Bhatti throughout and no third party. You were also free to skype him as many patients do. I'm not really sure what else you expected. You have tried to twist this to make Dr Bhatti look bad. It will be interesting what your thoughts will be when your "elite" surgeon talks to you through one of his many secretaries.

To conclude you should go to that "elite" surgeon but you should be aware there are no guarantees. Prior to any surgery you should visit a few dermatologists and see whether they can find any underlying issue for the failure of nearly 4000 grafts to grow in 2 separate attempts from 2 differing techniques.

I do understand your upset and I really hope it works out for you the next time.

All the best.

• Like 1

there’s way too many points/questions in the above post to answer typing on my phone, but you’re acting like it’s impossible and unheard of to have a successful transplant after a failed transplant from a different surgeon... 

4 hours ago, Shera said:

Badresults,

I'm not really sure where to start here, I'm not sure where you are from and I'm not sure why you haven't made the effort to at least try to contact myself or one of Dr Bhatti's other representatives. For those who feel I or someone else should have replied sooner, Badresults chose not to go through me or any of my colleagues, he went to Dr Bhatti direct. Even now he has gone gung ho on this website using links and tabs to cause maximum damage to Dr Bhatti and basically all of us who have a connection with the clinic.

Badresults clearly doesn't value mine or any of my colleagues’ opinions or surely he would have at least made an approach. So I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this very late stage once all the fireworks have been let off and no one invited me to the party. Perhaps some of you could enlighten me.

I look after guys from the UK and some from abroad who contact me. Those that choose to go through me get my support and to date I think they value it highly; you can search for any complaints. I manage 2- 3 guys’ journeys a month and that's it. It's not my full time profession, more like a hobby; I get a buzz out of changing people’s lives for the better. There are many guys who have messaged me privately on this site and they know I've always tried to give my honest opinion and not ram a transplant down their throats. So a little respect would be nice, after all first and foremost I am just another patient.

As I've been called out here (thanks Kevin20), I'm going to give my take on this, I won't be making any more posts on this thread, if anyone wishes me to elaborate they can PM me. I'll leave it to Badresults to post the full story and you armchair experts can form your own opinions. All I ask in the interest of fairness is that Badresults presents the full facts of his case, I will speak to Dr Bhatti and I will have a read of all the correspondence to see if any other issues should be raised. If so I will present the facts only through PM to any of you interested guys in discussion.

So here we go,

Why did you not feel the need to name and shame that particular doctor and clinic?

Also to get a clearer overall picture of your case, can you post clear pictures before and immediately after this first surgery clearly showing the implanted area and your donor area post surgery. This will help determine whether a pattern of bad growth exists with both surgeries and the donor that Dr Bhatti had at his disposal.

Also, I'm not trying to be clever here; it clearly is another procedure where your implanted grafts have not grown out, that is not questionable.

It is a good move to see a dermatologist and I'm a little surprised that you did not see one after your first failed surgery where any issues with your scalp could have been identified and addressed.

Have you even considered that your first surgery could be to blame for your subsequent failure?

Your implantation area certainly would have been in a worse condition than in your first surgery, this is why it’s important to see clear pictures of that surgery immediately post op so this theory can be discarded.

You should have allied your expectations with the evidence clearly in front of you. One failure doesn't guarantee success in a second surgery regardless of the doctor, no surgery is guaranteed to work as you clearly now know. 

Also, it could be that you are just not a good candidate due to your physiological make up. Maybe your scalp just won't take new grafts or is damaged from the first surgery. These are all ifs and buts but the reality is there is no straight forward answer to a transplant failure. Name a surgeon who has a 100% success rate on a virgin scalp never mind one that is in for repair.

Another reason could be the technique and the surgery itself. I know some of you will be delighted that I've finally come to this point but if that is the case then how do you explain the temple points growing out just fine. That would clearly point to a problem with your scalp.

The doctors reply in this case is pretty accurate, seriously what more can you do apart from go to another doctor and document your story from the start so we can follow it and if it doesn't work this time I guess you owe Dr Bhatti a massive apology.

On the other hand if it does work you have a strong case for at least a partial refund from Dr Bhatti. I would be more than happy to take this up for you.

And again, he's right; if it fails a 3rd time from another doc then there's no point in going on. Words I'm sure you don't want to hear but you should.

To round off, if the surgery was your first surgery with Dr Bhatti then you would have a strong case, but as it's a total failure and a repair from a previous unknown doctor's surgery then it was always going to be uncertain.  Seeing all the successful repairs Dr Bhatti had previously completed and documented you mitigated the risk by going to him but it didn't work and you should have at least had that thought at the back of your mind.

Also you say you did your correspondence all through email, the fact is you had direct personal contact with Dr Bhatti throughout and no third party. You were also free to skype him as many patients do. I'm not really sure what else you expected. You have tried to twist this to make Dr Bhatti look bad. It will be interesting what your thoughts will be when your "elite" surgeon talks to you through one of his many secretaries.

To conclude you should go to that "elite" surgeon but you should be aware there are no guarantees. Prior to any surgery you should visit a few dermatologists and see whether they can find any underlying issue for the failure of nearly 4000 grafts to grow in 2 separate attempts from 2 differing techniques.

I do understand your upset and I really hope it works out for you the next time.

All the best.

Well , being  Dr Bhatti's representative u should have come out before and responded even if the patient went through u or not. And your whole arguement about questioning BadResults isn't justified. Why did Dr Bhatti took up his case when he had a past failed surgery, if that's the reason u are stating now? Was he made aware that this 2nd HT also could go either way ? If he wasnt made aware of all these things before , then why are u pointing out these now  post HT. I do understand that not all surgeons have 100% success rate but least u or Dr bhatti can do is stand behind him and support him 

Edited by Kevin20
Typo

6 hours ago, Shera said:

Badresults,

So here we go,

All the best.

Shera, 

I'm not sure if I should be replying this to you since you have already make it clear that you not be responding to any other post again after your last post. I'm from Malaysia. I had my first surgery in June 2016 with 2000 grafts of FUE procedure, done locally. 

Before meeting Dr Bhatti, I did not know about this blog or any other blogs on hair transplant. After my first unsuccessful procedure, i tried looking up to online, mainly on youtube with sample of surgeons work and that's when i came across Dr Bhatti. I would say I got it wrong with my choice with Dr Bhatti with his ''misleading videos'' and over promises through emails. 

When I met Dr Bhatti in Chandigargh, he is the one who gave this blog details and few other blogs where I should post up my failed first procedure story online. He claim the doctor did not do the right job and he is not qualified therefore he should be responsible to give me full refund.  

After my surgery, I contacted the first doctor and we had few discussion and he agreed to fully compensate me. We went into chronological check on how the procedure was. He took more than 12 hours for my procedure for only 2000 grafts. My first graft extraction was done at 9.30 and completed at 12.30. However only at 4.30 - 5pm the planting started and lasted for untill 11.45pm. Most likely the graft did not survive and I did tell this to Bhatti before my procedure. He is also known for having few procedure at same time which I learned latter.

After agreeing to compensate he wanted me to sign a non disclosure agreement that  I would not disclose anything more and he would pay me fully. 

Now I would reply all our points below. I think you are trying so hard to defend your doctor, which I understand as you being his patient advisory and it would hit him and yourself from a potential patient from UK or North America read this.

As mentioned above it was done locally in Malaysia.

I had one of my friend who was also experimenting hair loss had a procedure done with him. He had a decent results knowing his hair loss was more severe than mine.Only different on his part that his surgery was completed in 5.5 hours and he was the only patient that day, which all this I found out later. 

The doctor initially said he don't know. After my surgery with Bhatti I went back and explain to him that I had a repair and there could be on how the surgery went and how long it took cause the surgery to fail. He admitted that and refunded me fully 

I have explain this earlier as per above. 

Unfortunately i do not have the first procedure picture with me, because the doctor refused to share with me. However my condition before the surgery with him was the same as how my surgery before Bhatti. The picture is on the first post. His coverage is the same as what Bhatti did, the only difference is that Bhatti lowered my hairline slightly, which now looks horrible due to the lack of growth.

- I'm not the doctor here. Dr Bhatti as a doctor and as how he claim he is the specialist he should know that I had the first failed surgery, and he should have done a proper due diligence before accepting my case. I was very transparent with him that what I went through. All he's feedback was he can deliver the full density result with 2200 graft (which later he claimed he extracted more) 

- Amazing you are asking me this.  So who is the doctor and patient here? Isn't this the doctor's responsibility that he should perform a proper check before accepting my case? Or he could have asked me to go to a dermatologist before going for a 2nd surgery? Why did he not think on to this? And why he's patient advisory is asking me to see a dermatologist and not himself? Or was he more interested to close the sale?

- I'm not sure because i'm not the doctor here. Which doctor would ask their patient what could be the reason of their own failed job? Isn't that what doctor's suppose to do before taking the case and operating them? Why didn't the doctor do a proper case study before accepting a repair job? Or you are saying that patient should check on themselves before going for a repair? If that is so doctors should shut down the consultation part, right?

My implantation area is the same before and after surgery from first surgery as how my picture above . Basically what was planted did not grow. 

- first of all, I was not expecting a miracle from Bhatti. I told him himself that I would be happy with 50% of gowth, i'm not hoping to have a full dense hair because i understand results can be different. If one failure doesn't guarantee a success, then why din't Bhatti tell me this earlier? Why did he tell that he can fix it? Did you even speak to him before you raise this point?

- I would expect the doctor to tell me if i'm the right or wrong candidate, he should have known this as he was made aware of my history but why did he commit that he could repair me? Why did he not advise me that the result could be otherwise? I agree that no surgeons would ever have 100% success rate, but if the surgeon has some responsibility he would admit his mistake and take the responsibility. Before posting this post, i have been asking Dr. Bhatti what are the cause etc and he can only tell me he don't know, each human body work differently and ask to come for a repair and hope for the best. Now let me ask you, if a surgeons tell you this would you even let him touch you?

- This is something which I have asked Bhatti, and he was so sure the FUE was the right technique. He claims his approach of FUE has always been a success, which now i doubt so. Also, i came across other cases over here which had same failure case, and it is not only me here. 

- How can I owe Bhatti an apology? So if I had another failed job i should owe him one? Also what is funny that you mention that he's reply is pretty accurate, let me remind you again he has been telling me he don't know what is the cause of my failed procedure, each human body works differently and he can only hope for the best if i go for a repair with him.. so is this a good a accurate reply?

- I think he should compensate me fully now itself. For what he commit and delivered just proves that it's failed job. He should man up and have some ethic to compensate me, which I know he won't. He has not even called me once to speak of my results when he know it's a failed job. What kind of responsible doctor is that?

- I would not jump into another surgery now. Dr Bhatti admitted that his job failed, and he ask me to come for a complementary repair. However he seems to be not interested to investigate more and understand the cause of failure, just wants to shut me down by trying one more round. This is not an exchange of goods where we can just go on and allow anyone to experiment on yourself.

-Back of my mind for what now? Actually Dr Bhatti should have thought that this is a repair case and he should have known what need to be done for the repair? Never once he suggested me to go a biopsy before surgery when he know that i had a failure from first procedure. Funny that you are asking me to do the biopsy test when the doctor did not even this. 

- Never once he told me that I can contact him through skype or introduce him to his advisory or secretary to arrange a call. How can i twist this to make him look bad? In what way? You should start being more neutral and not trying so hard to defend him. I'm still curious how am I making him to look bad. 

- Isn't this what Bhatti should have thought before he operates me? Why are you suggesting this and not the doctor?

2 hours ago, Kevin20 said:

Well , being  Dr Bhatti's representative u should have come out before and responded even if the patient went through u or not. And your whole arguement about questioning BadResults isn't justified. Why did Dr Bhatti took up his case when he had a past failed surgery, if that's the reason u are stating now? Was he made aware that this 2nd HT also could go either way ? If he wasnt made aware of all these things before , then why are u pointing out these now  post HT. I do understand that not all surgeons have 100% success rate but least u or Dr bhatti can do is stand behind him and support him 

I'm not sure he knows the logic he's talking. I have replied on all his stated points. 

2 hours ago, Badresults said:

Shera, 

I'm not sure if I should be replying this to you since you have already make it clear that you not be responding to any other post again after your last post. I'm from Malaysia. I had my first surgery in June 2016 with 2000 grafts of FUE procedure, done locally. 

Before meeting Dr Bhatti, I did not know about this blog or any other blogs on hair transplant. After my first unsuccessful procedure, i tried looking up to online, mainly on youtube with sample of surgeons work and that's when i came across Dr Bhatti. I would say I got it wrong with my choice with Dr Bhatti with his ''misleading videos'' and over promises through emails. 

When I met Dr Bhatti in Chandigargh, he is the one who gave this blog details and few other blogs where I should post up my failed first procedure story online. He claim the doctor did not do the right job and he is not qualified therefore he should be responsible to give me full refund.  

After my surgery, I contacted the first doctor and we had few discussion and he agreed to fully compensate me. We went into chronological check on how the procedure was. He took more than 12 hours for my procedure for only 2000 grafts. My first graft extraction was done at 9.30 and completed at 12.30. However only at 4.30 - 5pm the planting started and lasted for untill 11.45pm. Most likely the graft did not survive and I did tell this to Bhatti before my procedure. He is also known for having few procedure at same time which I learned latter.

After agreeing to compensate he wanted me to sign a non disclosure agreement that  I would not disclose anything more and he would pay me fully. 

Now I would reply all our points below. I think you are trying so hard to defend your doctor, which I understand as you being his patient advisory and it would hit him and yourself from a potential patient from UK or North America read this.

As mentioned above it was done locally in Malaysia.

I had one of my friend who was also experimenting hair loss had a procedure done with him. He had a decent results knowing his hair loss was more severe than mine.Only different on his part that his surgery was completed in 5.5 hours and he was the only patient that day, which all this I found out later. 

The doctor initially said he don't know. After my surgery with Bhatti I went back and explain to him that I had a repair and there could be on how the surgery went and how long it took cause the surgery to fail. He admitted that and refunded me fully 

I have explain this earlier as per above. 

Unfortunately i do not have the first procedure picture with me, because the doctor refused to share with me. However my condition before the surgery with him was the same as how my surgery before Bhatti. The picture is on the first post. His coverage is the same as what Bhatti did, the only difference is that Bhatti lowered my hairline slightly, which now looks horrible due to the lack of growth.

- I'm not the doctor here. Dr Bhatti as a doctor and as how he claim he is the specialist he should know that I had the first failed surgery, and he should have done a proper due diligence before accepting my case. I was very transparent with him that what I went through. All he's feedback was he can deliver the full density result with 2200 graft (which later he claimed he extracted more) 

- Amazing you are asking me this.  So who is the doctor and patient here? Isn't this the doctor's responsibility that he should perform a proper check before accepting my case? Or he could have asked me to go to a dermatologist before going for a 2nd surgery? Why did he not think on to this? And why he's patient advisory is asking me to see a dermatologist and not himself? Or was he more interested to close the sale?

- I'm not sure because i'm not the doctor here. Which doctor would ask their patient what could be the reason of their own failed job? Isn't that what doctor's suppose to do before taking the case and operating them? Why didn't the doctor do a proper case study before accepting a repair job? Or you are saying that patient should check on themselves before going for a repair? If that is so doctors should shut down the consultation part, right?

My implantation area is the same before and after surgery from first surgery as how my picture above . Basically what was planted did not grow. 

- first of all, I was not expecting a miracle from Bhatti. I told him himself that I would be happy with 50% of gowth, i'm not hoping to have a full dense hair because i understand results can be different. If one failure doesn't guarantee a success, then why din't Bhatti tell me this earlier? Why did he tell that he can fix it? Did you even speak to him before you raise this point?

- I would expect the doctor to tell me if i'm the right or wrong candidate, he should have known this as he was made aware of my history but why did he commit that he could repair me? Why did he not advise me that the result could be otherwise? I agree that no surgeons would ever have 100% success rate, but if the surgeon has some responsibility he would admit his mistake and take the responsibility. Before posting this post, i have been asking Dr. Bhatti what are the cause etc and he can only tell me he don't know, each human body work differently and ask to come for a repair and hope for the best. Now let me ask you, if a surgeons tell you this would you even let him touch you?

- This is something which I have asked Bhatti, and he was so sure the FUE was the right technique. He claims his approach of FUE has always been a success, which now i doubt so. Also, i came across other cases over here which had same failure case, and it is not only me here. 

- How can I owe Bhatti an apology? So if I had another failed job i should owe him one? Also what is funny that you mention that he's reply is pretty accurate, let me remind you again he has been telling me he don't know what is the cause of my failed procedure, each human body works differently and he can only hope for the best if i go for a repair with him.. so is this a good a accurate reply?

- I think he should compensate me fully now itself. For what he commit and delivered just proves that it's failed job. He should man up and have some ethic to compensate me, which I know he won't. He has not even called me once to speak of my results when he know it's a failed job. What kind of responsible doctor is that?

- I would not jump into another surgery now. Dr Bhatti admitted that his job failed, and he ask me to come for a complementary repair. However he seems to be not interested to investigate more and understand the cause of failure, just wants to shut me down by trying one more round. This is not an exchange of goods where we can just go on and allow anyone to experiment on yourself.

-Back of my mind for what now? Actually Dr Bhatti should have thought that this is a repair case and he should have known what need to be done for the repair? Never once he suggested me to go a biopsy before surgery when he know that i had a failure from first procedure. Funny that you are asking me to do the biopsy test when the doctor did not even this. 

- Never once he told me that I can contact him through skype or introduce him to his advisory or secretary to arrange a call. How can i twist this to make him look bad? In what way? You should start being more neutral and not trying so hard to defend him. I'm still curious how am I making him to look bad. 

- Isn't this what Bhatti should have thought before he operates me? Why are you suggesting this and not the doctor?

Excellent response to every question. Not sure why Shera is taking the “I’m not gonna post in this thread anymore” route as this is clearly a discussion many of us want to see resolved as this patient is obviously distressed and fed up. It would be nice seeing how this all pans out.

12 minutes ago, PlzRespond said:

Excellent response to every question. Not sure why Shera is taking the “I’m not gonna post in this thread anymore” route as this is clearly a discussion many of us want to see resolved as this patient is obviously distressed and fed up. It would be nice seeing how this all pans out.

Well it is obviously he is trying to avoid more question being raised which eventually other prospect of his client would read this. Basically trying to hide away and would only response in private. I understand why is he doing so. 

But I would not stop anyone going to Darling Buds with Dr Bhatti,but be cautious of their over promises, criticizing other doctors job, claiming that he would 100% deliver the results and when things go other way he only replies with one liner email.  

11 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Well it is obviously he is trying to avoid more question being raised which eventually other prospect of his client would read this. Basically trying to hide away and would only response in private. I understand why is he doing so. 

But I would not stop anyone going to Darling Buds with Dr Bhatti,but be cautious of their over promises, criticizing other doctors job, claiming that he would 100% deliver the results and when things go other way he only replies with one liner email.  

Are you going to post the emails as proof?