Hi my names Brad im 31 and im looking to get a FUE hair transplant in Manchester or London England by the end of this year. Although people may look at my profile photo and say what the f*ck? Why does this lad need one? My hair is going well back over under this combover decoy! 

Im looking for personal recommendations, off patients that have actually had a transplant off a particular Surgeon in England. 

Hoping for Manchester based Surgery, but I would travel to London for the right Surgeon.

If anyone could some how advise on how many grafts / individual hairs I would need to bring me back to my prime (last two photo uploads) it would be massively appreciated! 

Cheers people ! 

20190511_185025.jpg

20190511_185034.jpg

20190511_185043.jpg

20190511_185003.jpg

Screenshot_20190505-092306_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190505-092328_Facebook.jpg

I’ve seen some decent results come from dr reddy not sure where he is but he is uk based but pricey. Why not travel a bit there are lots of good surgeons in Europe like Brussels and Spain.

1 hour ago, BradMarr said:

Thanks @Uncle drew have you had a transplant with dr farjo? 

No no I haven’t had a hair transplant with him but I’ve seen work from him and he can create natural results but is expensive...

1 hour ago, jj51702 said:

I’ve seen some decent results come from dr reddy not sure where he is but he is uk based but pricey. Why not travel a bit there are lots of good surgeons in Europe like Brussels and Spain.

Agree with @JJ51702, If i were in the UK i'd strongly consider travelling to Europe instead; Feriduni in Belgium or Freitas in Spain being my own personal favourites.

Rough guess is I'd estimate you at needing around 2000 grafts, maybe more; it's hard to tell exactly as you still have a strong forelock, and I don't know whether you are on any hair loss meds and how you would want to approach any future hair loss etc.

Not really a fan of the UK docs so hopefully someone else can steer you towards one of them if you really have your heart set on not leaving the country. 

Hi Brad,

You will need approximately 1800 grafts (approx 2.2 hairs per graft) to strengthen your hairline and fill in your temple areas.

Once grown out, you should look brand new.

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.