Rahal May 2019 - 4348 Grafts

Jron

Really great for 5 months, Jron! This is where the fun begins bc my suspicion is that it's only uphill from here. :) Congrats. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 12/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, Jron said:

Update from 6 months in - before and after for comparison. Very happy so far. Looking forward to it filling in a bit more. 

image0.jpeg

Wow that looks fantastic for 6 months 🙌🏼 Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Danny1671 said:

Looking great Jron! 6 months is still early days but looks to be ahead of the game.  How’s the scar doing?  Have you experimented with shorter back and sides to see if it’s noticeable?

Happy for you mate 👍🏼

Thanks! The last haircut - about a 2 months ago - the barber gave me a fade (which I didn't realize was the new equivalent of 'just a trim'). I couldn't see the scar though the sides and back were very short and high. 

Edited by Jron

• 5 months later...

Updating at 1 year post op. I'm happy with it, though I do wish it was a bit more dense sometimes. I've been using toppik to cover the scalp a bit and am hoping that didn't hinder any growth. Regardless, from where I started out this is a huge change. 

Interested to hear others' opinions on the growth. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

It is a huge improvement. If I were you, I’d be happy my FUT wasn’t a disaster. That’s the big thing we all dread.

I am interested in this Toppik question. It would be really nice to use concealers in the early months, but it’s not allowed. After the wounds heal, I don’t see why it matters. I don’t question the post-op instructions, just curious about the rationale behind that. Hoping someone can enlighten me on that.

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon

4 hours ago, Jron said:

Updating at 1 year post op. I'm happy with it, though I do wish it was a bit more dense sometimes. I've been using toppik to cover the scalp a bit and am hoping that didn't hinder any growth. Regardless, from where I started out this is a huge change. 

Interested to hear others' opinions on the growth. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Although I hear you on wanting more density, it’s a big improvement. 

how’s it going with the fin? 

• Valued Contributor

Congratulations Jron. What strikes me about your hair transplant is just how natural it looks. Personally, I wouldn't mess with the great result you have achieved. Also I think no matter how well the grafts grow we will always want more hair. I totally get it. But to achieve a natural look that appears like you never had a hair transplant is the ultimate which you have achieved. Well done!

Looking good Jron what a difference! I feel kind of the same in that I’m overall happy but would like a little more density behind the hairline. The main thing is you have a great age appropriate hairline framing your face and taking you back 10 years! You can always have another procedure a little while down the line to add density.  From my research that’s what most people do to get their desired results, sometimes 3 passes.  You could always opt for an fue to reduce healing and down time.  Overall it looks great though, a different person!

Did you discuss future donor supply with the doc in terms of graft numbers potential etc?

Glad it’s worked out well for you congrats mate 😎

This is such a difference from your pre op pics. Yes you could get another Ht if you want to add some density across the mid section. Your hairline looks solid though. 
overall for the amount of grafts I think it’s a very good result.