Dr. Hasson /4,210 Grafts/ FUE / 1 Session/ 1 year post-op

This Vancouver-area patient in his early 30’s was bothered by his lack of a hairline and eroded frontal zone. He started losing his hair around the age of 25, and his loss progressed to the point where he wanted to do something about it. He had good donor density with average texture hair. His scalp was on the tighter side which added to his suitability as a candidate for FUE. Dr. Hasson and team harvested 4210 grafts over the course of 2 days. Most of these grafts were transplanted into the hairline and frontal zone with some blending into the mid-scalp. 597 were single hair grafts, 2692 were doubles and 921 were 3-4-hair grafts. These photographs were taken approximately 1-year post-op.

hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-42
hair-transplant-surgery-before-after-421

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Fantastic! 

This has got to be one of the best hairline work ive seen from H & W, not too low and not too high, just right for his facial structure and if It wasn’t posted as an ht result I would have thought completely natural. Density looks great too!