Hair Transplant - Doctor recommendation in USA

Dr. Diep in the Bay area ( Melvin Moderator's doctor and he could provide more details here)

Dr R Konior in chicago is a known perfectionist but very hard to find an appointment within next 6 months

Dr Yates is quite famous as well 

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Dr. Diep, seems to gets good results (I'm only one month post op, so no personal experience).  However, my donor feels a bit more abused than others I have seen.

Wasn't a bad process overall though.

Canada is pretty close, why don't you also check out Hasson and Wong?  

I chose Dr Diep for his hairline skills and familiarity with Asian hair.  However, if I ever need another, I'm checking into H&W for the area behind hairline 

• Administrators

You’ve been given some great names. I would encourage you to spend some time on the forum and check out patient reviews that are non-biased. That said, you can start by checking out our recommendations. Remember do your research speak with past patients. Let me know if you need any assistance.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, HLPToronto said:

Dr. Diep in the Bay area ( Melvin Moderator's doctor and he could provide more details here)

Dr R Konior in chicago is a known perfectionist but very hard to find an appointment within next 6 months

Dr Yates is quite famous as well 

I would not rate dr Yates as a good surgeon especially compared to the other two you mentioned.