4th month. I’ve started to see more growth, all itching and numbness gone. Going to start letting it grow. 

It looks better in the shade, like the picture below. In the light the hairs are still thin. 

BFE43D3C-00F5-4109-98F9-6FBC1D644C78.jpeg

4 month update pictures. I’ve seen more growth recently, just wondering at this stage if it will fill the head so the scalp cant be seen in the future 

02A5AA0A-8F81-470E-9CFD-D284E4CF6157.jpeg

86569D65-DD4F-452D-B531-F52A67FFA20F.jpeg

1B01FEBC-5121-4A16-A0DF-19EAB4FE8A5F.jpeg

56D64831-F315-4378-9640-5854B6E868A2.jpeg

You had a large area covered and a limited number of grafts to achieve this and considering the extent of hairloss I  think it is safe to say that you are not going to fill your head to the point where your scalp cant be see. I have had 4,600 grafts on just my front third and in some lighting my scalp can be seen.  You may very well see a good cosmetic difference compared to where you started but be mindful you are not going to get back a full head of hair.

Hey @ASeda!

First of all, thanks for sharing your progress with us all.

It was very brave of you to choose a clinic and surgeon that there is very little information about. I've only saw/heard about Longevita from the aggressive marketting they do (sponsored ads on social media). As I was trying to choose a doctor/clinic for my own HT next year, I clicked on the Longevita website to find out more about their doctors and I saw Yasemin Tugurt's name... but it worried me that they never referred to her as doctor Yasemin Tugurt, and that on her profile they had her education/qualification only as some sort of diploma. And so I understood that to mean that although she was medically trained, she is not a doctor. Hence why I moved on.

HT's can be a hit and miss thing -- sometimes they turn out unexpectedly great, and sometimes they just give average yields. Truthfully, it's tough to tell whether density is going to hit the desire appearance until around month 10 or so. Therefore, try to take solace in the fact that you obviously do have a better head of hair so early in the journey than you did prior to the HT. In that respect, you can probably say that there is success already.

As the member before me has stated, it is a very large area that you have had to get coverage for and so please keep realistic expectations with regard to scalp visibility. However, assuming that the grafts that were implanted do survive and grow well, then you will hopefully be in an advantageous position such that the use of hair fibers will give a very good end appearance.

I'm thinking positively for you and I wish you the very best of luck for the ongoing journey :)