Defending Dr Erdogan at Asmed Clinic

Hi again everyone,

After much thought and researching further into the work of Dr Erdogan at Asmed Clinic, I thought it was only right to create this new topic.

So my original post yesterday (below) titled 'Alternative to Dr Koray Erdogan at Asmed Clinic in Turkey?' was written in response to all the negative reviews that I had came across on here - something I had never came across in the past year of researching his work.

However, after further inspection all of yesterday and throughout the night, thought it was only fair that I share what I found.

Several reviews on here are saying how 'pluggy' their HTs are from Asmed, and although I do agree, must say that these results are no different to the work that Dr Erdogan and his team have performed for many years, or at least that's how I see it.

I urge people to look at results on google and his own website, where you will see for yourselves similar results.

I was going to take a few screenshots, but thought I would just let people go away and see for themselves.

I guess the conclusion of all of this, is that his results (both current and past) are not perfect, but this is rarely the case with any surgeon and that his results are pretty good nonetheless, with some outstanding.

For this reason I would like to retract my original post below and proceed with Dr Erdogan as originally planned with the confidence that I will be satisfied with his work.

So please do take a look at his past results and let me know what you think and hopefully you will agree that Dr Erdogan's work is no better or no worse than it has been over the years and therefore feel it is unfair to wrongly suggest this.

Many thanks,

Matthew