Alternative to Dr Koray Erdogan at Asmed Clinic in Turkey?

Hello everyone,

Hope you can help - so after a year of doing my research on FUE procedures in Turkey was almost certain that I was going to go with Dr Koray Erdogan at Asmed Clinic.

However, due to recent reviews on this clinic am now no longer convinced. 

Not really sure what's happened here, as I once struggled to find any bad reviews on this clinic up until recently.

My guess would be that due to the growing popularity in this clinic, that they have now dropped their standards, which is a real shame.

Anyway I am now back at square one, and am looking for recommendations of who are the top surgeons are in Turkey with consistent results, just like the results of Dr Koray used to be.

And I only hope that Dr Koray is reading all the negative reviews out there (including this), with the view of bringing back that gold standard that we all once knew.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

(UK)

Edited by Matthew86
  • Like 1

This is just my opinion so keep that in mind. If I was stuck on turkey only I’d add HLC, demirsoy (although I did hear of a poor result here recently), and keser (only if 2000 grafts or less as he doesn’t do many grafts per session). I’m sure there are other good doctors too

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PlzRespond said:

This is just my opinion so keep that in mind. If I was stuck on turkey only I’d add HLC, demirsoy (although I did hear of a poor result here recently), and keser (only if 2000 grafts or less as he doesn’t do many grafts per session). I’m sure there are other good doctors too

Thanks for this, will certainly continue to do my research.

Why can't Erdogan just be good again, so my mind can just be made up ha!

On 6/5/2019 at 6:15 AM, PlzRespond said:

@PlzRespond Hi mate, I haven't seen poor results from Demirsoy lately, can you pls tell me where i can find them? Via private message is also fine.  I am considering to book either with him or Dr.Bahtti.

18 hours ago, Jhonny said:

@PlzRespond Hi mate, I haven't seen poor results from Demirsoy lately, can you pls tell me where i can find them? Via private message is also fine.  I am considering to book either with him or Dr.Bahtti.

If you do a search of recently posted results this last 30 days you should be able to find it. I believe it was a crown transplant