Implanting Hair Question

While browsing different hair transplant websites. I came across hair of Istanbul. Something I saw that was different was that they make little slit incisions to implant hair versus using, for example, an insertion pen. They have pretty good results from the pics. Is there any benefits of doing it either way?

ill attach a pic of the slits.

C2FA2F57-94A5-4DC1-85E0-6E7040FDEFED.jpeg

It all gets back to having a proven track record of results...most docs do not use pens or implanters and still produce immaculate results.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

@MizterKewl

I would suggest that most Drs make the incision sites previously as opposed to using an implanter pen. Some FUE clinics will then still use a dull implanter pen to implant grafts into the pre made incision sites.

I hope that this photo is a female hairline!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.