Niko1

Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal 8000 Grafts DHT - Eugenix - 27 Sep 2017/18

On 12/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, kmgrafix said:

Hello Niko,

Just a few questions which would be really helpful if you could answer them,

With the photos where you have your face covered with your hands were  they taken after your results with Dr. Bhatti?

Were you considered by the doctors to have good donor hair?

And would it be okay if you could kindly upload a small video clip of your hair line and midscalp, crown on youtube (set to private or a link that only we can see)  just to get an idea of the density that one can achieve with the number of grafts you've had (12000 in total) as I believe my hair loss is similar to what you were before your hair transplant with Dr. Bhatti as this would give us a good idea of what one can achieve. 

Thanks alot!

The pictures withy hand over my face are after my FUE Hair Transplant with Dr Bhatti, Yes !

My Donor after my 1st HT was compromised. Not too good. but I was made aware of this. 

I don't have time to make a video, Sorry but will post detailed pictures soon.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:56 PM, StayFrosty said:

The last pictures you posted are a huge improvement.

Have you considered getting smp

I think smp into your entire scalp /donor/recipient/sides will push this over the line.

I have considered SMP Yes, but not sure about  Inc/Pigment  in  Healed Skin  where   Grafts  have been  Extracted.  Will the inc  Hold ?

I'm not too informed, if the  Inc/Pigment  will fade over time ??  Do you know ?  Thanks

1 hour ago, Niko1 said:

I have considered SMP Yes, but not sure about  Inc/Pigment  in  Healed Skin  where   Grafts  have been  Extracted.  Will the inc  Hold ?

I'm not too informed, if the  Inc/Pigment  will fade over time ??  Do you know ?  Thanks

I know that people get fue scars smp'd so I dont think it would be an issue.

If anyone knows better, please correct me.

I believe you can get temporary smp that lasts 3-5 years or ink that needs top ups every few years.

I'd be really interested to see your results augmented with smp, I think it would make such a good cosmetic difference, provided you find a practitioner that really knows what they're doing.

Aside from that though, great stuff you going through 3 surgeries on your journey, and once the beard grafts start to resemble scalp hair more, it'll get even better.

Edited by StayFrosty