10.000 Grafts - DHT - Eugenix India - Sep2017-2018+Jan2023

Niko1

On 12/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, kmgrafix said:

Hello Niko,

Just a few questions which would be really helpful if you could answer them,

With the photos where you have your face covered with your hands were  they taken after your results with Dr. Bhatti?

Were you considered by the doctors to have good donor hair?

And would it be okay if you could kindly upload a small video clip of your hair line and midscalp, crown on youtube (set to private or a link that only we can see)  just to get an idea of the density that one can achieve with the number of grafts you've had (12000 in total) as I believe my hair loss is similar to what you were before your hair transplant with Dr. Bhatti as this would give us a good idea of what one can achieve. 

Thanks alot!

The pictures withy hand over my face are after my FUE Hair Transplant with Dr Bhatti, Yes !

My Donor after my 1st HT was compromised. Not too good. but I was made aware of this. 

I don't have time to make a video, Sorry but will post detailed pictures soon.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:56 PM, StayFrosty said:

The last pictures you posted are a huge improvement.

Have you considered getting smp

I think smp into your entire scalp /donor/recipient/sides will push this over the line.

I have considered SMP Yes, but not sure about  Inc/Pigment  in  Healed Skin  where   Grafts  have been  Extracted.  Will the inc  Hold ?

I'm not too informed, if the  Inc/Pigment  will fade over time ??  Do you know ?  Thanks

1 hour ago, Niko1 said:

I have considered SMP Yes, but not sure about  Inc/Pigment  in  Healed Skin  where   Grafts  have been  Extracted.  Will the inc  Hold ?

I'm not too informed, if the  Inc/Pigment  will fade over time ??  Do you know ?  Thanks

I know that people get fue scars smp'd so I dont think it would be an issue.

If anyone knows better, please correct me.

I believe you can get temporary smp that lasts 3-5 years or ink that needs top ups every few years.

I'd be really interested to see your results augmented with smp, I think it would make such a good cosmetic difference, provided you find a practitioner that really knows what they're doing.

Aside from that though, great stuff you going through 3 surgeries on your journey, and once the beard grafts start to resemble scalp hair more, it'll get even better.

Edited by StayFrosty

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

@Niko1cases like yours are simply amazing. You would’ve been turned away from 95% of the clinics in the world. What Eugenix did for you was nothing short of spectacular 

F76D8CCD-5E58-49AA-A572-A290206D3809.jpeg

4E4FB0DE-483C-4EFA-A86D-75EA6E4C45C5.jpeg

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Looks awesome compared to where you started.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

Looks awesome compared to where you started.

Have you ever considered posting your journey?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

37 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have read @Niko1's journey as it is chronicled on this site. I know his 1st HT was with Dr. Bhatti and the following 2 were with Eugenix. I think the total from all 3 was around 12k grafts with perhaps close to 4k coming from the beard....just based on memory- not sure if that is 100% accurate.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, SLA said:

I have read @Niko1's journey as it is chronicled on this site. I know his 1st HT was with Dr. Bhatti and the following 2 were with Eugenix. I think the total from all 3 was around 12k grafts with perhaps close to 4k coming from the beard....just based on memory- not sure if that is 100% accurate.

I’m not sure he got good growth on the first one. 

View my thread

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I'm pretty sure I will soon. I need to go for a follow up and see what to do next. I need to concentrate on the front and midscalp for my next procedure. I think I will start a thread with that one.

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 9/28/2021 at 12:11 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m not sure he got good growth on the first one. 

I actually think he reported getting pretty good growth with Bhatti. He chose to do more coverage rather than density. In his procedures with Eugenix, he focused on density (which we can clearly see :)).

Stunning result - truly a magnificent turnaround! Gives us fellow Norwood 6/7s hope.

Curious how much donor you have remaining? If exhausted, do you have any body hair to use? I totally agree with using SMP in this case in the donor region (and just a few more hundred donors in the crown would make this perfect). Both will go a long way to topping off an already wonderful result. 

Cheers!!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, Niko1 said:

3 Years Later on this Day - After 8000 Grafts with Eugenix

Very Happy with the results and no Longer wearing a cap !

IMG_E4178.thumb.JPG.8864108958aeb219f2ba31832c0dcb7a.JPG

IMG_E4139.thumb.JPG.ed971f2d44b11d53f8233da83210bdad.JPG

IMG_E4152.thumb.JPG.8eb48bc5c2eb1d86c3136240e28ddbb4.JPG

IMG_E4161.thumb.JPG.0a367ff1bca9aace60aad3531a29337b.JPG

IMG_E4138.thumb.JPG.81f3025230728ac1bf17eb104e5c2a90.JPG

Holy freaking smokes dude. WOW. I’m so incredibly over the moon happy for you brother.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 9/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, SLA said:

I actually think he reported getting pretty good growth with Bhatti. He chose to do more coverage rather than density. In his procedures with Eugenix, he focused on density (which we can clearly see :)).

He reported it, but the truth in my opinion is something different.

View my thread

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 9:23 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Niko1cases like yours are simply amazing. You would’ve been turned away from 95% of the clinics in the world. What Eugenix did for you was nothing short of spectacular 

F76D8CCD-5E58-49AA-A572-A290206D3809.jpeg

4E4FB0DE-483C-4EFA-A86D-75EA6E4C45C5.jpeg

Incredible side by side comparison. Congratulations mate 🙂

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 3:01 AM, Niko1 said:

3 Years Later on this Day - After 8000 Grafts with Eugenix

Very Happy with the results and no Longer wearing a cap !

IMG_E4178.thumb.JPG.8864108958aeb219f2ba31832c0dcb7a.JPG

IMG_E4139.thumb.JPG.ed971f2d44b11d53f8233da83210bdad.JPG

IMG_E4152.thumb.JPG.8eb48bc5c2eb1d86c3136240e28ddbb4.JPG

IMG_E4161.thumb.JPG.0a367ff1bca9aace60aad3531a29337b.JPG

IMG_E4138.thumb.JPG.81f3025230728ac1bf17eb104e5c2a90.JPG

We are so happy for you. You are literally missed lot at Eugenix. Wish you the best ahead.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

8 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

We are so happy for you. You are literally missed lot at Eugenix. Wish you the best ahead.

Thanks Nelson ! Im Planning on Coming back for a Small HT at some point this Year. Hope to see you at Eugenix.

Edited by Niko1
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 1:56 PM, StayFrosty said:

The last pictures you posted are a huge improvement.

Have you considered getting smp

I think smp into your entire scalp /donor/recipient/sides will push this over the line.

+10000 Totally agree! SMP will boost your result 😎

Congratulations for your result, your patience and being soooo brave to fight your hair loss. 
What do people tell you about your transformation?