10.000 Grafts - DHT - Eugenix India - Sep2017-2018+Jan2023

Niko1

1st HT  - 4400 Grafts- FUE/BHT   Darling Buds  - Jan 20 - 2015   Dr Bhatti

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/41407-fue-4394-grafts-dr-tejinder-bhatti-india/

H T  Eugenix  

After searching Doctors experienced in achieving good density in extensive bald patients through FUE and BHT,    I found Eugenix and decided to have my second and third Hair Transplants with them.   Both procedures were preformed through DHT - (Direct Hair Transplantation) A Modified version of FUE where the grafts are Implanted within minutes of Extraction   as a result increasing survival rate.

2nd HT - 4500 Grafts - FUE/BHT  Through DHT - Sept 27 - 2017   Dr Sethi               -  3000 Head Grafts + 1500 Beard Grafts

3rd HT - 3500 Grafts - FUE/BHT  Through DHT - Sept 27 - 2018 Dr Bansal               - 2000 Head Grafts + 1500 Beard Grafts

The HT Procedures with  Eugenix - New Delhi 

Planning the  Hair Transplant and Hair Shave

Local Anesthesia slight  Bearable Discomfort

Recepiant Sites made By Dr Sethi + Dr Bansal

Extraction and Implantation - Simultaneously.

Patient Advice

Highly Recommend Eugenix, especially if you have extensive hair loss.  Both my procedures were Successful and I am Very Happy with my decision and the Results achieved.    Eugenix provides accommodation so I stayed at the clinic 3 days after my Hair transplant before flying back to London. Highly recommend staying at the clinic which is based 45 mins away from New Delhi Airport. Some advice for future patients, On the flight back you want to chose an Aisle Seat next to the Toilets so you can Spray the Grafts with Saline Solution in the restroom.  Also get a Travel Pillow.

A Big Thank you Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Sethi and the Eugenix team,   but also Nelson for taking care of me when at the clinic, and reassuring me before and after the procedure.

My Post Op Hair care Routine 

I'm using a Sulfate and Paraben Free shampoo and a conditioner but also Nizoral 3 times a week

Regaine foam daily and Vitamins  -  Saw Palmetto  -  Pumpkin Seed Oil  -  Zinc  -  D3  -  B Complex

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Changed title per request
  • Like 2

3rd HT Before - 3500 Grafts - Sept 27 - 2018 Dr Bansal

IMG_8529.thumb.jpeg.7281879579c821529155b5ad79bff9d6.jpeg

IMG_8523.thumb.jpeg.d20738848d40eafae999a4a7571368f2.jpeg

Hair cut short in above Pictures before the Shave 

IMG_8555.thumb.jpg.93d81956fae4654c8264ea9562455c0f.jpg

IMG_8560.thumb.jpg.37d444ef87ea00513b716ff8406ecf69.jpg

IMG_8556.thumb.jpg.4617855967dfabca63e4593d39b9777c.jpg

Above - Beard Area after 2046 Grafts Extracted 

IMG_3564.jpeg

IMG_8676.thumb.jpg.3e23e01097de6166552e3b3a883ab47e.jpg

IMG_8687.thumb.jpeg.5e605aca7b140cd4ec8c138bfc8637e3.jpeg

IMG_8692.thumb.jpg.91eb8d64173be71c8cc6a1c20f837c0d.jpg

Edited by Niko1

7 hours ago, Niko1 said:

1st HT  - 4400 Grafts- FUE/BHT   Darling Buds  - Jan 20 - 2015   Dr Bhatti

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/41407-fue-4394-grafts-dr-tejinder-bhatti-india/

H T  Eugenix  

After searching Doctors experienced in achieving good density in extensive bald patients through FUE and BHT,    I found Eugenix and decided to have my second and third Hair Transplants with them.   Both procedures were preformed through DHT - (Direct Hair Transplantation) A Modified version of FUE where the grafts are Implanted within minutes of Extraction   as a result increasing survival rate.

2nd HT - 4500 Grafts - FUE/BHT  Through DHT - Sept 27 - 2017   Dr Sethi               -  3000 Head Grafts + 1500 Beard Grafts

3rd HT - 3500 Grafts - FUE/BHT  Through DHT - Sept 27 - 2018 Dr Bansal               - 2000 Head Grafts + 1500 Beard Grafts

The HT Procedures with  Eugenix - New Delhi 

Planning the  Hair Transplant and Hair Shave

Local Anesthesia slight  Bearable Discomfort

Recepiant Sites made By Dr Sethi + Dr Bansal

Extraction and Implantation - Simultaneously.

Patient Advice

Highly Recommend Eugenix, especially if you have extensive hair loss.  Both my procedures were Successful and I am Very Happy with my decision and the Results achieved.    Eugenix provides accommodation so I stayed at the clinic 3 days after my Hair transplant before flying back to London. Highly recommend staying at the clinic which is based 45 mins away from New Delhi Airport. Some advice for future patients, On the flight back you want to chose an Aisle Seat next to the Toilets so you can Spray the Grafts with Saline Solution in the restroom.  Also get a Travel Pillow.

A Big Thank you Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Sethi and the Eugenix team especially, Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr Abhinav who has extensive knowledgable on hair transplantation  and  for being very informative  during the procedure,     but also Nelson for taking care of me when at the clinic, and reassuring me before and after the procedure.

My Post Op Hair care Routine 

I'm using a Sulfate and Paraben Free shampoo and a conditioner but also Nizoral 3 times a week

Regaine foam daily and Vitamins  -  Saw Palmetto  -  Pumpkin Seed Oil  -  Zinc  -  D3  -  B Complex

I am so happy for you.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• Moderators

It looks really good from where you were before. Is that around 12,400 grafts total with all three procedures? That shows how many grafts it actually takes to cover a large area. Some people think 4500 grafts is a lot and should cover, but not when the patient is a NW 6 or NW 7.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 4 weeks later...

Big difference for you I bet you must be really happy ?    its such a really great improvment. You were very well looked after at the clinic with  5 * accomadation included which is great to hear for any future patients.

Well done to Dr.Sethi and Dr. Bansal and all the team at EUGENIX as they are showing they have a world class facility in all aspects of the HT journey for any future patient..

............Paddy.........

• Like 1

Great results... congratulations on a trans-formative procedure. Just wondering after having a hair transplant with bhatti and eugenix who you would recommend based on your personal experience and why? Thanks.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:16 AM, ViciousKeepLeftSign said:

Is there any noticeable scarring under your jaw?  You've had a lot taken out!

Beard Area after 3550 Graft Extraction - Hope this Helps ! 9 Months after 3rd HT

IMG_5632.jpeg

IMG_5590.jpeg

Edited by Niko1
  • Like 1

Already such a great transformation, one thing is for sure, beard hair will soften over time (2 years or so) and will blend in more as time goes by.

Given where you started this is an excellent example of how to blend scalp hairs with beard hairs. Well done Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal.

My Thread: 

• 5 months later...

Hello Niko,

Just a few questions which would be really helpful if you could answer them,

With the photos where you have your face covered with your hands were  they taken after your results with Dr. Bhatti?

Were you considered by the doctors to have good donor hair?

And would it be okay if you could kindly upload a small video clip of your hair line and midscalp, crown on youtube (set to private or a link that only we can see)  just to get an idea of the density that one can achieve with the number of grafts you've had (12000 in total) as I believe my hair loss is similar to what you were before your hair transplant with Dr. Bhatti as this would give us a good idea of what one can achieve. 

Thanks alot!

Edited by kmgrafix

• Moderators
On 7/1/2019 at 2:47 PM, harin said:

one thing is for sure, beard hair will soften over time (2 years or so) and will blend in more as time goes by.

I agree with this. A lot of people think the difference in hair characteristics will be an issue, but my beard and chest hair that was used has softened over time and become more like my native head hair.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.