600 beard g 600 scalp g after a HT?????

Hi, its my 8th day of my HT. Every thing was fine. I had 2800 grafts done from a Norwood 6. I need like 1200 grafts more to cover the crown but low density just to have my hair cut at number 1 cut because as you can see on the pics that I am going to send my donor scalp area is clean and the tiny holes are invisible maybe because my skin does not scar. For that reason I think I can get 600 beard grafts  from below the chin and 600 grafts more from the 1 cm2 per 30 cms2 in upper part of the occipital area which was not taken any grafts from. I know its a low density but thats ok because I dont want any SMP (micropigmentation) neither an artificial parch in the crown. Is my plan possible according to my view so that I can wait 10 months for a new HP.

THanks 

18 minutes ago, Wendell said:

Hi, its my 8th day of my HT. Every thing was fine. I had 2800 grafts done from a Norwood 6. I need like 1200 grafts more to cover the crown but low density just to have my hair cut at number 1 cut because as you can see on the pics that I am going to send my donor scalp area is clean and the tiny holes are invisible maybe because my skin does not scar. For that reason I think I can get 600 beard grafts  from below the chin and 600 grafts more from the 1 cm2 per 30 cms2 in upper part of the occipital area which was not taken any grafts from. I know its a low density but thats ok because I dont want any SMP (micropigmentation) neither an artificial parch in the crown. Is my plan possible according to my view so that I can wait 10 months for a new HP.

THanks 

Whats the best approach to complete the HT???????????

• Moderators

Your plan sounds reasonable, but you really just have to wait it out and see how everything heals and how much density you get in the area already transplanted to get a better idea of how to proceed with the second transplant. If it turns out you can only get 1200 more, you may want to put 800 into the crown and use the other 400 to thicken up the area that was just done. It really depends on how it turns out, but I'm thinking that's probably be where you will be. Just chill for about 6 months and then start taking a good look at it.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

Your plan sounds reasonable, but you really just have to wait it out and see how everything heals and how much density you get in the area already transplanted to get a better idea of how to proceed with the second transplant. If it turns out you can only get 1200 more, you may want to put 800 into the crown and use the other 400 to thicken up the area that was just done. It really depends on how it turns out, but I'm thinking that's probably be where you will be. Just chill for about 6 months and then start taking a good look at it.

Ok

19 hours ago, BeHappy said:

I think sticken the implanted área is no necessary because i had a good density so all grafts found will be for te next procedure

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 3:18 PM, BeHappy said:

Thanks for your comment, i wii