Dr. Arocha - 1500 FUT+PRP - 1 year, 2 month Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha to restore his hairline. Dr. Arocha and team performed a 1500 FUT procedure, with PRP, on this patient. He is currently undergoing a medical regimen of Propecia to halt future progression of hair loss. The after images were taken 1 year, 2 months after his procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Looks like the PRP and meds have done a nice job boosting the mid scalp and crown. Hairline work is pretty impressive given the small number of grafts and the severity of the thinning in the before picture.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, Mycroft said:

Looks like the PRP and meds have done a nice job boosting the mid scalp and crown. Hairline work is pretty impressive given the small number of grafts and the severity of the thinning in the before picture.

Thanks, Mycroft! I've seen some pretty impressive PRP results come through Dr. Arocha's office as a standalone procedure. In combination with a transplant - it really takes the result to a whole new level. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.