shookwon33

25 year old Asian male FUE with Dr. Diep 2049 grafts

Your growth is insane for not even being 5 months. It looks fantastic already that’s insane 😱 happy for you man Dr. Diep did a great job.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Sick results so far man!  I wish I was as fast of a grower as you.   Hopefully mine catches up in time.  Congrats on the progress so far though, pumped for you.

6 month update. Hair is growing longer and denser each week :) . My forehead looks much better proportioned if you see my before photos.

A220DD25-7069-49C3-ADC2-61862A37BEA6.jpeg

In case you were curious where i started at pre-op. Wow this procedure has already changed my life so much and how self conscious i was about my forehead

6d89534a9d1d9349f6bd629e55ab6193.png.06f

On 11/30/2019 at 3:55 AM, shookwon33 said:

Just Imagine going from a Norwood 2 to a Norwood 0 is nuts to me.. feels good man

And looks good too. No, looks great. I thought Elvis hair when I saw the picture. Isn't that amazing..?

• Like 1

Yea, I’d be interested to see how this turned out.

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Hey guys im about 10 months post op now. I will post an update soon but I am really satisfied with my results thus far!! To be honest if I get more density within the new few months its icing on the cake... Only thing I'm waiting is for some of the wiryness to go away but I expect it to straighten out fully in the months to come

The hair may take up to 18 months to settle, loom forward to the updates.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:34 AM, shookwon33 said:

Hey guys im about 10 months post op now. I will post an update soon but I am really satisfied with my results thus far!! To be honest if I get more density within the new few months its icing on the cake... Only thing I'm waiting is for some of the wiryness to go away but I expect it to straighten out fully in the months to come

Looks like you didn’t experience any shock loss or anything . Looks great man ! 

Hello everyone I know a lot of you have been asking for an update so here's my 13 month results! I haven't cut the top of my hair since the procedure and I am very pleased with how everything turned out. Just the fact that I can put my hair up in a man bun feels amazing. Looking back at where I started baseline to now its crazy to see how much a lower hairline changes your appearance. I went from being able to fit 5 fingers onto my forehead to now 3 and a half. If I have any advice to anyone out there struggling with self confidence because of their hair I do highly recommend getting a HT, end of story.

13a19684c5b134038d338acb8f74284d.jpg.5677e2d4e24c274f273b4521c7aff5bb.jpg

• Like 3

@Melvin-Moderator you were right man! Dr. Diep would love for me to come in for the 1 year transformation video. However, due to our current pandemic its kind of tough! Lol!

HOLY

image.jpeg