25 year old Asian male FUE with Dr. Diep 2049 grafts

• Administrators

Your growth is insane for not even being 5 months. It looks fantastic already that’s insane 😱 happy for you man Dr. Diep did a great job.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 3:55 AM, shookwon33 said:

Just Imagine going from a Norwood 2 to a Norwood 0 is nuts to me.. feels good man

And looks good too. No, looks great. I thought Elvis hair when I saw the picture. Isn't that amazing..?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Yea, I’d be interested to see how this turned out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Hey guys im about 10 months post op now. I will post an update soon but I am really satisfied with my results thus far!! To be honest if I get more density within the new few months its icing on the cake... Only thing I'm waiting is for some of the wiryness to go away but I expect it to straighten out fully in the months to come

• Administrators

The hair may take up to 18 months to settle, loom forward to the updates.

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 8:34 AM, shookwon33 said:

Hey guys im about 10 months post op now. I will post an update soon but I am really satisfied with my results thus far!! To be honest if I get more density within the new few months its icing on the cake... Only thing I'm waiting is for some of the wiryness to go away but I expect it to straighten out fully in the months to come

Looks like you didn’t experience any shock loss or anything . Looks great man ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone I know a lot of you have been asking for an update so here's my 13 month results! I haven't cut the top of my hair since the procedure and I am very pleased with how everything turned out. Just the fact that I can put my hair up in a man bun feels amazing. Looking back at where I started baseline to now its crazy to see how much a lower hairline changes your appearance. I went from being able to fit 5 fingers onto my forehead to now 3 and a half. If I have any advice to anyone out there struggling with self confidence because of their hair I do highly recommend getting a HT, end of story.

13a19684c5b134038d338acb8f74284d.jpg.5677e2d4e24c274f273b4521c7aff5bb.jpg

• Like 4

Wow amazing !! 

• Administrators

HOLY

image.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...