Dr Tejinder Bhatti or Eugenix?

• Administrators

Both are excellent surgeons. There is already a thread very similar to this one. Use the search function it will be easy to find.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. But, the point is, it's very difficult to decide between the two. Although, that thread is tilted towards Eugenix, I am looking for more balanced views to understand which one is better among the 'bests'.

Hey Useless!

You should do your research especially looking into independent patient reviews across different forums.

Try to pick out patients who had a similar balding pattern and hair characteristics to yourself.

You should then contact both clinics and go with your gut instinct.....you will know which one feels right for you.

There is already a thread as mentioned by Melvin where patients give their opinions, but in the end the choice has to be yours..

Edited by Shera

Your not going to find a proper answer from any balanced views .

Balanced views can only be considered if they come from HT patients with both clinics. Both Clinics will come highly recommended from patients.Both Clinics are highly recommended on this forum.  So then what do you do.? 

If you found any negetive reviews about either clinic you probably wouldnt be asking the question to begin with.

Therefore you have to contact both clinics yourself for consultation and spea k with the doctor . Which ever doctor fits nearest with your personel situation and requirements then go with your instinct without letting cost override your judgement ( in my opinion)

Then try and speak with some patients directly who had HTs with that clinic.

Im not an expert in any way shape or form , I hope the above helps.

.......All the best.......

.......Paddy.......

21 hours ago, Useless Stuff said:

Which one is better at the present time- Dr. Tejinder Bhatti of Darling Buds or Dr. Pradeep Sethi/Dr. Arika Bansal of Eugenix? Please share your experiences and feedbacks.

Hey bud. I had the exact same question and made my decision on what suits me the best.

You should do the same. Speak to both the doctors on a video call and show the baldness areas and take down notes, go through the work done by both and you should be able to make a decision. Both doctors are good as per the forums.

All the best.

Cheers

12 hours ago, Useless Stuff said:

Thanks for your responses guys. Eugenix seems expensive that Dr. Bhatti. Not sure if it's worth.

I suggest you to spend a lot of time researching results of Dr. Bhatti and Eugenix, especially the ones posted here by individuals with regular updates. Just because a doctor is recommended here and his patient representatives are vouching for him doesn't mean he is the best compared to all others. Besides, you should also consider whether a doctor had any total failure cases. FUE approaches of Dr. Bhatti and Eugenix are quite different, especially when slits are made, out of body time for grafts and using implanters vs forceps etc., that could result in significant systematic differences in results between the two clinics. In the end all that matters are results, regardless of who does the procedure, business practices etc. Having been doing research for almost about 8 years I am convinced that Eugenix produces consistent and superior results compared to Dr. Bhatti. I feel that Dr. Bhatti's approach of using forceps in graft implantation is traumatizing and reduces yield. 

For several years Dr Bhatti has been consistently producing results with patients long term interests at heart. Through strategic placement of grafts he has managed to maximise limited donor graft availability in patients to produce outstanding aesthetic results. He has managed to repair patients that have been butchered by their previous procedures.

To say a surgeon of Dr Bhatti's  skill and experience would then choose an approach that he feels will jeopardize the chance of graft survival is foolhardy at the very least. The fact is that Dr Bhatti consistently produces yields of 95% or more.

He could use double the grafts if they are available to silence the doubters but a patients long term well being is far more important than an anonymous opinion on a Web forum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 5:42 PM, Useless Stuff said:

Thanks for your responses guys. Eugenix seems expensive that Dr. Bhatti. Not sure if it's worth.

You can compare the two with the results posted by the members on this forum and that should help you decide.