How To Apply Toppik To Cover Thin Spots

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

I shot this quick little tutorial to help you guys out there who may want to use concealer but don't know how to use it. It's a great tool to augment a hair transplant result. However, keep in mind that you NEED HAIR! If you don't have enough hair the fibers will look fake and it won't blend in properly. Someone already commented that I should transplant my armpit hair to my crown 😂 🤣 if only it would look good I would lol.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great vid!  I like that you really customize it for your own hair.  You are such a GIRL!  🙂

You are in awesome shape, nice personality & it really is the best hairstyle for your hair texture/density & hair diameter.

Lots of guys w/low density hair can benefit from this video.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 12:22 PM, Jamothee said:

Looking at this Dr's results on his website appears he is a bit hit n miss. Some great results, some meh.

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hey Guys,

I shot this quick little tutorial to help you guys out there who may want to use concealer but don't know how to use it. It's a great tool to augment a hair transplant result. However, keep in mind that you NEED HAIR! If you don't have enough hair the fibers will look fake and it won't blend in properly. Someone already commented that I should transplant my armpit hair to my crown 😂 🤣 if only it would look good I would lol.

Awesome video mate!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, jjsrader said:

Great vid!  I like that you really customize it for your own hair.  You are such a GIRL!  🙂

You are in awesome shape, nice personality & it really is the best hairstyle for your hair texture/density & hair diameter.

Lots of guys w/low density hair can benefit from this video.

Thanks man, 

I really appreciate it. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.