I've seen really good results by Dr Baubac from Beverley hills (part of Alvi Armani). He does all the work himself - extraction , incisions and remains there for implementation with his techs. His results are amazing but charges alot per graft which you would expect being based in Beverley hills. 

I'm nearly 8 months post OP from dr Erdogan with the result looking ok-ish but definitely will need refinement. I'm looking at baubac because he really does have natural and dense hairlines he also does body hair transplantation which I may talk to him about to beef up the top.

But I cant seem to find any baubac patients on this forum and do not just want to base my decision on what they post on their website or on other forums. Patient reviews give a much more accurate indication of what most of a clinic's results are like. 

Can anyone give me a reason why there are no reviews on here ? I know hes not a member of this coalition organisation but so aren't many doctors who are reviewed here.

• Like 1

Use common sense, there’s thousands of doctors out there but why aren’t there results posted here? 

Add to that... I haven’t seen a lot of his cases posted. He even uses reuses pictures from cases over 10 years old done by dr. Antonio Armani who founded alvi Armani 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, FarsanUk said:

I've seen really good results by Dr Baubac from Beverley hills (part of Alvi Armani). He does all the work himself - extraction , incisions and remains there for implementation with his techs. His results are amazing but charges alot per graft which you would expect being based in Beverley hills. 

I'm nearly 8 months post OP from dr Erdogan with the result looking ok-ish but definitely will need refinement. I'm looking at baubac because he really does have natural and dense hairlines he also does body hair transplantation which I may talk to him about to beef up the top.

But I cant seem to find any baubac patients on this forum and do not just want to base my decision on what they post on their website or on other forums. Patient reviews give a much more accurate indication of what most of a clinic's results are like. 

Can anyone give me a reason why there are no reviews on here ? I know hes not a member of this coalition organisation but so aren't many doctors who are reviewed here.

Meh.

Im not much impressed with the few case results I’ve seen from Baubac. I would definitely not classify him as a master at hairlines and naturalness, one case I saw the hairline looks pretty unnatural and obvious.

Personally, I don’t care that a surgeon is in “Beverly Hills”, that doesn’t mean what they produce is equivalent to what they charge or the “prestigious” location they choose to have their clinic.

If you don’t see many patient posted results of his work and only 10-year old ones from the clinic then that to me speaks volumes, i’d save my money and look elsewhere.

Edited by VicTNYC

Posted (edited)

some results of Dr. baubac is not good that's why not here

Edited by sharmaarya

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 4:41 AM, VicTNYC said:

Meh.

Im not much impressed with the few case results I’ve seen from Baubac. I would definitely not classify him as a master at hairlines and naturalness, one case I saw the hairline looks pretty unnatural and obvious.

Personally, I don’t care that a surgeon is in “Beverly Hills”, that doesn’t mean what they produce is equivalent to what they charge or the “prestigious” location they choose to have their clinic.

If you don’t see many patient posted results of his work and only 10-year old ones from the clinic then that to me speaks volumes, i’d save my money and look elsewhere.

I was not saying they charge alot because they produce amazing results. Only simply pointing out the fact that they are located in Beverley hills and overheads are through the roof hence why they charge a ridiculous amount.

Edited by FarsanUk

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2019 at 1:30 PM, FarsanUk said:

I'm a Baubac failure. Just planning exactly how I got about revealing it all. Want to stay within the law, as Baubac threatens botched patients with legal action if they talk.

As to your question why there are few reviews to find is that either a. There aren't many botched jobs, b. the botched are silenced with threats of litigation, or c. Baubac's team of PR men/women do a great job of keeping bad press off the web. In all likelihood, it's probably a combination of b and c.

I went chose Armani/Baubac, too, based on the supposed dense packing and youthful hairlines. Got neither. 

Edited by Ranger99

On 5/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, jj51702 said:

Use common sense, there’s thousands of doctors out there but why aren’t there results posted here? 

Add to that... I haven’t seen a lot of his cases posted. He even uses reuses pictures from cases over 10 years old done by dr. Antonio Armani who founded alvi Armani 

Yep, I noticed that too. Not a good sign. If the Doc had all these success stories, he wouldn't need to keep recycling the same photos of guys from 10-20 years ago. And who knows if those pics from 10-20 years ago are legit photos and their grafts haven't fallen out by now.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 10:29 AM, FarsanUk said:

I was not saying they charge alot because they produce amazing results. Only simply pointing out the fact that they are located in Beverley hills and overheads are through the roof hence why they charge a ridiculous amount.

The Beverly Hills location is a bit of a facade and psychological draw. The Armani company does not have a good name among hair transplant surgeons.It seems they may have moved there from Toronto in hopes of building prestige, which they don't have. People think that all the stars must go there; therefore, they must be good. Sadly, they are not good. 

7 minutes ago, Ranger99 said:

The Beverly Hills location is a bit of a facade and psychological draw. The Armani company does not have a good name among hair transplant surgeons.It seems they may have moved there from Toronto in hopes of building prestige, which they don't have. People think that all the stars must go there; therefore, they must be good. Sadly, they are not good. 

HISTORY TIME! Original location was in Canada as you stated and that was run by dr Armani (RIP). His marketing team did a number on many of the forums and pulled in tons of patients. At one point they opened clinics in Beverly Hills (current location), Dubai, India, Argentina, etc. There was a lot of shady business going on by the company. Patients had to sign NDAs before surgery. If they posted bad results, Armani’s lawyers would contact them and threaten. Forums censored bad reviews and banned people posting bad things. Many of the forums were on Armani’s payroll. One unhappy patient finally reported Armani’s actions to the Canadian medical bureau and they did an investigation and took away his medical license permanently. This same patient researched dr Armani’s history and found out he wasn’t Italian (as indicated by his FAKE last name which he changed after coming to Canada from Pakistan which was his country of birth). After all of this, dr baubac was designated as the head of surgery for the company. (Baubac is actually a former patient of dr Armani). A few years ago I heard Armani got some form of cancer and passed away. 

Anyone is free to correct me but ive seen Armani’s name and results on various forums since 2005

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

HISTORY TIME! Original location was in Canada as you stated and that was run by dr Armani (RIP). His marketing team did a number on many of the forums and pulled in tons of patients. At one point they opened clinics in Beverly Hills (current location), Dubai, India, Argentina, etc. There was a lot of shady business going on by the company. Patients had to sign NDAs before surgery. If they posted bad results, Armani’s lawyers would contact them and threaten. Forums censored bad reviews and banned people posting bad things. Many of the forums were on Armani’s payroll. One unhappy patient finally reported Armani’s actions to the Canadian medical bureau and they did an investigation and took away his medical license permanently. This same patient researched dr Armani’s history and found out he wasn’t Italian (as indicated by his FAKE last name which he changed after coming to Canada from Pakistan which was his country of birth). After all of this, dr baubac was designated as the head of surgery for the company. (Baubac is actually a former patient of dr Armani). A few years ago I heard Armani got some form of cancer and passed away. 

Anyone is free to correct me but ive seen Armani’s name and results on various forums since 2005

Damn! I believe it. Pakistan!!! My goodness. What a con job. I don't think Baubac himself got a good transplant either. His donor area is noticeably thin.

6 minutes ago, Ranger99 said:

Damn! I believe it. Pakistan!!! My goodness. What a con job. I don't think Baubac himself got a good transplant either. His donor area is noticeably thin.

are you a former patient?

Just now, Ranger99 said:

Yes, of Baubac's.

I assume your unhappy with your results? Do you have any pics? How much does he charge nowadays?

1 minute ago, jj51702 said:

I assume your unhappy with your results? Do you have any pics? How much does he charge nowadays?

Correct. Yes, I have photos, but I am just trying to figure out my options, if any, for disclosure, as Baubac forces non-disclosure agreements on his patients. Can't remember offhand, but I think it was $7-8 per graft.

So they still do NDAs? Did u have to sign one prior to surgery?

Correct me if I’m wrong but Rahal came up under armarni too right?

$8 per graft when I consulted with his reps late last year.

Im a repair patient from another doc and consulted with Baubac's reps who gave me some wrong info on how best to approach my case, almost booked me into a spot without realising i was a repair patient (which in that case they required me to come in and do in person consultation first to see if i was eligible) and then I spent 10 mins explaining to one of his reps why I didn't want the juvenile hairline of Brad Pitt (my donor was depleted so obviously that would be a complete waste of grafts).

Made me realise that maybe Baubac was only capable of one type of hairline (?) or at least maybe i shouldnt be talking to his reps in the first place. Says a lot about docs who actually consult with their patients from the start

Only heard rumours about the NDA's. At that point everything seemed too dodgy. God i hate this industry :(

• Like 1

This forum had a bad history with Dr. Alvi Armani, there were some unhappy patients that were sued and ultimately the forum was sued. Now, this doesn't really have anything to do with Dr. Baubac and we still allow patients to post their genuine results regardless of the surgeon. However, some of you guys should research the Armani clinic a bit closer.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but Rahal came up under armarni too right?

From what I’ve read, yes. Anyone who knows more info can correct me if I’m wrong. I wonder if Rahal has patients sign NDAs too since it seems to be common practice among the doctors Armani trained?

Be interesting to see if there was a family tree of clinics drawn up somewhere because it would potentially reveal an awful lot about the general standards and approaches taken by each doctor/clinic .The more prominent figures in this industry seem to come from an apprenticeship rather than starting out completely on their own so it would make sense they followed the same protocols (like just getting patients to sign NDA's). 

I had the same conclusion about Rahal as I did with Baubac actually ... they could only do the one hairline. As Rahal couldnt promise me the same density as their normal patients (given my limited donor) I only saw one example of his work at lower density and it looked a bit strange tbh. A shame because at higher densities his hairlines are impressive

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This forum had a bad history with Dr. Alvi Armani, there were some unhappy patients that were sued and ultimately the forum was sued. Now, this doesn't really have anything to do with Dr. Baubac and we still allow patients to post their genuine results regardless of the surgeon. However, some of you guys should research the Armani clinic a bit closer.

When was this Melvin, just out of curiosity (if you are allowed to answer)? Were you moderating at the time? That's seriously messed up when patients can't even share their results with the public ...

13 minutes ago, Phil36fromaus said:

When was this Melvin, just out of curiosity (if you are allowed to answer)? Were you moderating at the time? That's seriously messed up when patients can't even share their results with the public ...

This was way before I was moderating on this site. This was in the early to mid 2000's.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Interesting HT history lesson.

Any Rahal patient confirm whether his clinic makes you sign a non-disclosure agreement?

IMHO NDA’s in the medical field, HT or other are just extremely shady and highly unethical and a pre-emptive attempt to silence and censor patients, I would tell any doctor or rep that requested or demanded I sign one to shove it where the sun don’t shine.