muller21

Investment in a new apartment

Hi everyone. My first goal was to restore the hair and I got it, my second goal - is to purchase an apartment, what the tips you have, stories (good and bad). Any advice would be helpful!

Go for the biggest place in the best area at the most competitive price.

Be prepared to get your hands dirty.

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

3 minutes ago, VictorQ5 said:

Congratulations! However, in order to embody the second dream it will be a little more difficult. I think I know the best variant to buy an apartment. We need to find a company that is just starting the construction of a new building, and you have to buy an apartment at the construction stage. I did so and bought an apartment from this company (click here). It turned out to be much cheaper than if I bought an apartment after construction. By the way, this company had a fairly simple registration on purchase of apartment.

Thank you, I've always been dreaming to visit Singapore ;)

I bought a smaller sized foreclosure that was not very old (20 years old at the time), but was trashed on the inside. That enabled me to get a very cheap house that I was able to easily afford and redo the inside enough to move into and then finish as I got the money. That was 14 years ago and I was able to pay it off in less than 7 years. Once it was paid off I was then able to try to repair my hair transplant from many years ago since I no longer had a mortgage on my house.

house.jpg.b442ea727a88749b21f4c4110c814c95.jpg

My advice is hard work in never give up,some times you will met moments when your hands gonna down you will fell weak in this moment you need to pull out this shit out of you