5 Things You Should Know Before Having A Hair Transplant

• Administrators

I compiled a list of 5 things that every hair transplant patient should know, but I am interested to hear your guys input. What's your top 5?

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Number 6 : You need to know that once your hair transplant has successfully grown out you'll look great wearing your mum's favorite T Shirt! 😀

Edited by Shera
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Shera said:

Number 6 : You need to know that once your hair transplant has successfully grown out you'll look great wearing your mum's favorite T Shirt! 😀

😂 Great video and great shirt. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

Lmao 😂🤣🤣🤣

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I think a big one I left out is that hair transplants take a full year to see results. To many guys expect their full results at 5 months.

View my thread