Will having some pimples near hairline area effect my implantation to the recipient area during my FUE?

Hi all i couldn't find any information on this matter but this is just a general question as I have my FUE appointment with Dr. Diep next week. But Will having some pimples near my hairline area effect the implantation to the recipient area during my FUE? For example, are grafts able to be physically implanted wear a pimple or acne may be? I have like just 2 active pimples right now near my hairline area that wasn't going away in time XD.

Edited by shookwon33

I've never heard of this being a concern and can't imagine it being an issue - but I do understand wanting to really make sure you're good to go leading up to the procedure. The size and the exact placement of the pimples would come into play, but I would think that they would need to be rather massive and placed right where a graft would go in order for it to cause any concern at all - but even still, grafts would be implanted way deeper than a pimple would go and I believe would grow just fine. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56