H & W Doug

Dr. Hasson /3,055 Grafts/ FUE / 1 Session/ 1 year post-op

This Vancouver-area patient in his mid 30’s started losing his hair around the age of 25 - most noticeably up front. His hair loss gradually progressed, eventually advancing to around a stage 4A on the Norwood scale. He approached Hasson and Wong hoping to lower his hairline and restore the necessary areas of the frontal zone. His donor hair had good density and hair texture was on the medium to fine side. Dr. Hasson and his team successfully transplanted 3055 grafts via FUE in order to achieve the goals set forth for his hairline and frontal zone. 562 of these grafts were singles, 1919 were doubles and 574 were 3-4 hair grafts. His desire to have FUE also met with Dr. Hasson's approval and the fact his scalp had a little less than average laxity, it made sense on several levels. These photos were taken at the clinic roughly 12 months post-op.

hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-30
hair-transplant-surgery-before-after-305

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

i’m always so impressed with how clean and dense H&W transplants looks immediately post op. 

great age appropriate hairline. congrats to the patient and Dr. Hasson