A 48 years old established Bollywood star started losing his hair with time. Unlike most, it was detrimental to his work. For quite some time he tried to manage with a hairpiece but the maintenance and unnatural look was way overboard. He badly needed a good hair fix and hair transplant was the only resort to his problems. The doctors and he after a detailed discussion on the hair transplant procedure decided what is the best for him. He even allowed us to trim it through and through so that all those places where he was lacking can be taken care of and most importantly fix the hairline! Hence close to 2500 grafts were planted. After 6 months this is what he looks like. He is not only happy that he got to fix all the required areas and there is no way anyone could make out a hair transplant procedure is done. Now he is back into full swing and he is not worrying about hair anymore. This is the 6-month results post HT though next 4-5 months it will just better.

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 15.34.26.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 15.34.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 15.34.28 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 15.34.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 15.34.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 15.34.30.jpeg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Great. Have one concern. So Eugenix suggested me about 1500-2000 grafts at the hairline and temple, although my hairloss at the hairline is more than him. I appreciate they are honest about the count but looking at his pics makes me double minded 

2 minutes ago, Kevin20 said:

Great. Have one concern. So Eugenix suggested me about 1500-2000 grafts at the hairline and temple, although my hairloss at the hairline is more than him. I appreciate they are honest about the count but looking at his pics makes me double minded 

Hi Kevin, 

Please DM your complete details for the further review with our doctors. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.