1216 FUT!!! With Dr Bloxham at Feller and Bloxham medical

Hi all!

On may 16th I had the blessing of being operated on by Dr.Bloxham

Dealing with two procedures in which the density was very poor had me very hurt and felt like I lost hope.

Dr. Bloxham was very understanding and in a genuine matter made it seem like he was on a mission to help me!

This is my third procedure

I will document my journey to help others! Dont lose hope.

I'm really hoping 1216 grafts is enough for that very dense front and decent sides that I have been trying to get

Overall as a young guy these procedures took a huge toll on me financially, since I've been basically on my own since I was 18 and have very little relationship with family.

I'm hoping this is the last speed bump and I can move forward confidently.

Pictures:

1st - no procedures

2nd - no procedures

3rd - Final result FIRST procedure (temples were still extremely weak just didn't have a pic of that side so it's looks decent but it's not)

4th - 7-8 months result of SECOND procedure

5th 7-8 months SECOND procedure temples 

6th - day of surgery Third Procedure

7th - day of surgery Third Procedure

Screenshot_20180915-140715_Chrome (1).jpg

Screenshot_20190516-202734_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190516-210628_Chrome.jpg

AirBrush_20190518081545.jpg

AirBrush_20190518081758.jpg

AirBrush_20190518081644.jpg

5951.thumb.jpg.fab4973de059fdfe4ea3da36728869bb.jpg

Edited by Theyutube6

Ur first pic, pre-transplant looks the best .. seemed like u had a high forehead but still dense hair.. u just needed a hairstyle change .. U created a problem when there wasn’t one .. but  no worries , it’s all this marketing n advertising , makes people think that hair transplants are easy to do n everyone will have a perfect result . . but yeah , best wishes to u .. doctor Bloxham seems like a good guy n has ur best interest .. 

• Like 1

Woa, who did your other procedure?  Where the hair is thin in front and thick behind it.  

Dr Bloxham is a good man.  Hoping you have a great result.  It is a little trickier to do some repairs due to impacted scar tissue in recipient zone but im sure Dr Bloxham has a method to this.  It would be interesting to see this result come in months ahead.  Your repair area isn’t too bad and I think doable.  Best of luck and happy growing!  

9 hours ago, Legend007 said:

Ur first pic, pre-transplant looks the best .. seemed like u had a high forehead but still dense hair.. u just needed a hairstyle change .. U created a problem when there wasn’t one .. but  no worries , it’s all this marketing n advertising , makes people think that hair transplants are easy to do n everyone will have a perfect result . . but yeah , best wishes to u .. doctor Bloxham seems like a good guy n has ur best interest .. 

Unfortunately it was too high and my temples although born with it, were also way to high.

I've seen one of Bloxhams patient with a similar desire as mine and I saw his result. 

It's been something that bothers me since I was in my teens especially since no one in either side of my family had anything similar.

Maybe the pic didn't do much justice but it was to high to be normal

Screenshot_20180915-140715_Chrome (1).jpg

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Woa, who did your other procedure?  Where the hair is thin in front and thick behind it.  

Dr Bloxham is a good man.  Hoping you have a great result.  It is a little trickier to do some repairs due to impacted scar tissue in recipient zone but im sure Dr Bloxham has a method to this.  It would be interesting to see this result come in months ahead.  Your repair area isn’t too bad and I think doable.  Best of luck and happy growing!  

First two were not with Bloxham.

But thank you for your kind words, means alot!

• Like 1

Dr. Bloxham did a great job on your hairline, looks like you’ll have excellent density once it has finished growing in. I agree with RecessionProof, you looked like you had a full head of hair beforehand.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vinzaf19 said:

Dr. Bloxham did a great job on your hairline, looks like you’ll have excellent density once it has finished growing in. I agree with RecessionProof, you looked like you had a full head of hair beforehand.

Thank you! I just hope I won't need more procedures :(

Saturday Day 2 after surgery on Thursday

Far less pain then my last procedure. 

Feeling very excited about it all this just hope it was enough to one day no worry about wind, swimming, or a girl running their hands in my hair and exposing thin spots in front and sides 🙏

Edited by Theyutube6

About a week now, and excited. 

although have lost a lost of faith in getting the result I want based on past experiences, this is starting to look different.

Edited by Theyutube6

• Administrators

Wow everything is looking great! If you haven't consider creating a patient website. It's free and a great way to blog your entire journey and keep track of your progress.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2019 at 12:59 PM, shookwon33 said:

is there any growth they we're seeing here or is this just your old transplanted hairs that grew back?

@shookwon33 from what I can tell and the fact that it's only 2 months.. I'd say 95%+ is  my old transplanted hairs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is 4 months of 3rd procedure (wet)

What you see is the result of 2 transplants with just a little bit of a 3rd 

Hoping to see grow from here on out.

Still wouldn't feel comfortable swimming or having my hair slicked back 

Screenshot_20190918-164054_Gallery.jpg

• Administrators

It's looking great for 4 months. Theres definitely some growth. How's the scar coming along?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Will be interesting to see how this one looks just before Christmas.

Your native hair behind the recipient area is one of the thickest I've seen in my life. Please know that you will never have a transplant result that equals that thickness. You can still get a great result of course and make it blend in by finding the right style.