Before and after 1 Year - 3000 FUE grafts – From HDC Hair Clinic in Cyprus

This is a 32-year-old patient at Norwood class 5 stage. He has some thin hair in his balding area, and he wondered if these would be affected adversely from the hair transplant. We explained that there is a possibility that some of those vellus hair might not survive and that we will place the appropriate density to cover of any loss.

Finally, it seems that most if not all his existing hair survived as the result is really thick after placing 3000 grafts on hairline and top area.

The patient is coming for a second FUE Hair Transplant to cover the crown.

What is remarkable in this case, apart from the result, is that the donor looks as strong as before the extraction of 3000 grafts, illustrated by photos and video. This makes this patient ready for covering all his crown with FUE2 without worry about his donor.

How you will look after your FUE Hair Transplant and why the donor keeps in best condition, can be seen in this video link.

https://youtu.be/huPLNp-Sy8c

Before

1_zpsascsvbcl.jpg

2_zpseewg5fnx.jpg

3_zpsgiqxyw7a.jpg

4_zpslmjmqcta.jpg

Immediately After

5_zpsh5ovl0ix.jpg

6_zps6idg8i1e.jpg

7_zpsqo1tk8ai.jpg

8_zps5poglxat.jpg

1 Year After

9_zpsn0qltsua.jpg

10_zpsuxr3asxw.jpg

11_zps4i5uwvwn.jpg

12_zpsrlewlv3e.jpg

13_zpshqgouluf.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

Nicely done with that number of grafts.  I can relate to this guy.  I was a Norwood VI... 7,000 grafts ago.  Congrats to you and your patient.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.