I'm at month four and the area that I circled as a concern on May 18 isn't coming in, which I'm not really surprised since you can see there's a lack of grafts before shedding.  If I look down or you see the top of my head, there's an obvious gap which I don't see filling in.  I don't know how well it will be covered when I grow my hair out. 

What's the lowest numbers of grafts a dr would do for a touch up?

you should grow your hair out to see what it will start to look like. don’t panic just yet. you are early in the result stage

18 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

you should grow your hair out to see what it will start to look like. don’t panic just yet. you are early in the result stage

I was finally starting to grow it out, then like a week ago it looked so rough with everything else growing longer and the bald patches that I cut my hair to make it blend better.  I need to just lose my hair clippers so when I get the urge to cut it again, I can't 😂

being only 4 months out ill give the stereotypical  'give it some time' comment. id start growing it out around the 6 month mark and try not to pay attention to it. just my 2 cents