FUE - 2700 Rahal 5/2019

Staff was very helpful and nice. Guesthouse is a nice option with 5 separate bedrooms and a common area. I met two gentleman, one in his 50s and one in his late 20s. It was both of their second procedures here, so they were happy enough with the first to come back to Rahal. 

Nice temple point restore will be interesting to see how it turns out

Who did what and what part of the procedure was Dr. Rahal involved in ?

Edited by Markee

Thanks... fingers crossed.  I’ll update every month for progress. I don’t currently take any meds, just biotin. Always had a high forehead, then minimal hair loss since high school (currently 34) Might try minoxidil down the road when allowed to help the growing process 

Just now, Markee said:

Who did what and what part of the procedure was Dr. Rahal involved in ?

Rahal drew the hairline and did the incisions. Two staff did the donor punching then three techs did implanting recipient area. Total surgery was 8-9 hours with a 10-15 minute lunch break and small bathroom breaks.  Rahal came at times to see how I was doing then came at the end to tell them to put final 3-4 grafts at front hairline.  I like the idea of the doctor being involved in most, if not all of the process but after seeing how long it took 3 techs (two implanting and one keeping track of grafts/putting some type drops when asked by the two) it’s unrealistic imo. I realize there’s certain doctors out there that do majority of work.  I believe Rahal does two surgeries a day separated by an hour or two start times 

• Like 1

@John Doe

Congratulations on your recent procedure.

Im looking forward to seeing how it grows in, especially the temple points.

Keep us all updated.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I attached pictures from a previous thread.  This was when my hair was being grown out for the procedure. Unfortunately I didn’t take pics when it was like 2 inches long, but you can see how weak my temple points were with the left side being worse 

960FB480-0213-47D7-B4A6-7C96CD5DD712.jpeg

28D2836A-EB80-4222-8BE1-0284DEA73533.jpeg

E21BED1A-1F3D-492B-BD36-54C15893DD3B.jpeg

E23F6413-E97C-410A-B2F0-B5662CE13DDB.jpeg

Edited by John Doe

@John Doe

The work looks nice and clean.

May I ask how old you are?

Interesting that two techs performed all of the punching. Nothing wrong with that, Im sure they have been sufficiently trained by Dr Rahal but were you made aware of this beforehand?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I believe one tech did the punching and the second was there to assist with the grafts/anasthetic? Not sure as they were behind me. I’m sure there weren’t two punching.  I will be 34 y/o in June 

@John Doe

Congratulations on selecting an outstanding surgeon for your hair transplant. In addition to posting on our forum, I encourage you to create a  free patient website which is the best way to document your entire hair transplant journey with photos, videos, etc.  In fact, we recently overhauled them to make them not only mobile friendly, but essentially like an app that response so well that you can create and manage your website by tapping a few buttons.  By tapping a few buttons.  

Create your own website, simply go to www.hairlossweblogs.com. You can then take your patient website and link it to your form signature.   Or you can just link it directly into your post. There are instructions on how to do all that in the “hair transplant experiences and surgeon reviews“ forum up at the top. It’s a pinned topic.   For more instructions, feel free to ask.    You can find a link to my  I lost website and document a journey in my signature below. 

best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Markee said:

Definitely can see what your talking about all you can do now is give it time and hope for the best  hopefully it all fill out in the end 

Agreed. I’m happy with the way my left side looks, but not sure how the right will look in the end. Wait and see 

• 1 month later...

Well it's been three months and things seem to be on track as far as the dormant phase ending, but I still have a good amount of redness in the recipient area.  The temple points has subsided some, but still visible.  The top above my forehead is still extremely noticeable.  I e-mailed the clinic tonight since 12 weeks seems like a long time for the redness to still be there.

• 2 weeks later...