ahmeda87

2663 - FUE - Dr Lupanzula - May 14th 2019

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You're in the dreaded ugly duckling phase. Don't worry the gaps in the donor area should improve as the months go by, I had the same issues. That said, you will have less overall density in the donor area, so just be mindful of that. Everything looks on track I am excited to see your progress.

Thanks dude, appreciate the feedback. This phase is surly a shaky experience as I was not expecting my native hairs to fall out. Understand donor will be less sense, just hope with time it looks less gappy. How long did it take you to see regrowth? 

2 hours ago, ahmeda87 said:

Thanks dude, appreciate the feedback. This phase is surly a shaky experience as I was not expecting my native hairs to fall out. Understand donor will be less sense, just hope with time it looks less gappy. How long did it take you to see regrowth? 

Took my donor about 6 months to fully heal. The first picture was taken a few weeks after my surgery, the other picture was taken at around 12 months.

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Took my donor about 6 months to fully heal. The first picture was taken a few weeks after my surgery, the other picture was taken at around 12 months.

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

ohhh wow that is amazing recovery. I guess it is a slow slowwww road. How about the recipient area?

5 hours ago, ahmeda87 said:

ohhh wow that is amazing recovery. I guess it is a slow slowwww road. How about the recipient area?

I started seeing light growth around the 4th month and really good growth by the 6th month. That said, I am a bit of an early grower. So, if you don't see great growth at 6 months do not be discouraged.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

43 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I started seeing light growth around the 4th month and really good growth by the 6th month. That said, I am a bit of an early grower. So, if you don't see great growth at 6 months do not be discouraged.

Thanks dude. Hopefully my PRP sessions speed up my growth 

Month 2: hard to tell as my native hair is growing.. What do you think about the recipient sand donor? 

20190714_163329.jpg

20190714_163442.jpg

20190714_163512.jpg

20190714_163536.jpg

20190714_163558.jpg

20190714_163618.jpg

All looks pretty normal to be honest. The thinner parts in the donor area look to be recovering and I'd imagine will look fine in a few months. Recipient area looks OK to but ordinarily can't really gauge too much in the first 3 months in terms of growth. Know it's difficult but in the first 3 months I probably wouldn't over analyse things too much and just let nature takes its course.  

• Like 1

Agreed with above all looks on track, try and just chill it's a long process. Once your about 4-6 months in it becomes more enjoyable when you see progress. 

• Like 1

2.5 months: itchy recipient area:

I noticed it is becoming more itchy in the recipient the past few weeks. What does that mean? 😁

Month 4: Progress but slow?..... Also I have started using abit of nanogen as it covers up well. What does everything think about hair fibres after your HT?

20190714_163442-2.jpg

20190811_151651-2.jpg

20190915_154115.png

20190915_154154.jpg

DSC_6598-2.jpg

DSC_6606.jpg