Melvin-Moderator

Top 3 Worst Hair Transplant Candidates!

What are the worst candidates? Mr. Buyers remorse, Mr. Impulse or Mr. Unrealistic? I’d love to hear the communities thoughts.

Top 3 Worst Hair Transplant Candidates 

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

I think it’s the guy that’s a combination of all 3, and they more often than not go hand-in-hand.

Edited by VicTNYC
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

I think it’s the guy that’s a combination of all 3, and they more often than not go hand-in-hand.

I think you’re spot-on, honorable mention is Mr. Bargain Shopper. Guys shopping for a hair transplant like he would a lawnmower.

• Haha 1

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Mr. I have done zero research, NW5, and expect to look like Elvis in all conditions, and oh yeah, I'm going to bargain shop too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:00 AM, Spanker said:

Mr. I have done zero research, NW5, and expect to look like Elvis in all conditions, and oh yeah, I'm going to bargain shop too.

Sadly, there’s so many of those guys. They always tend to be in their 20’s also.