am i a good candidate for FUE ? pic sincluded

information :

- 28.5 years old.

- have been losing hair since i was like 20.

- hair loss has stopped or slowed down a lot lately. (hopefully)

- tried both Propecia and rogaine for a small time. they worked but i got sides so i stopped them.

- not willing to use beard hair for surgery.

- i have a decent amount of body hair and i'm willing to use it.

what i'm looking for :

- look good with a buzz cut #1 or #2. not gonna grow my hair a lot.

my questions :

- am i good candidate for FUE ? I've been told i have a weak donor area. (not by a professional).

- will i need to use my body hair ? (this is important to know as most clinics don't use body hair)20190514_111055.thumb.jpg.9b6e87a5570e58ec2cc9a825fabb2cf2.jpg

- can i cover all that area in one surgery ? money is not an issue.

thank you,

20190514_111129.jpg

20190514_111146.jpg

20190514_111651.jpg

20190514_112028.jpg

20190514_111036.jpg

20190514_111727.jpg

20190514_111827.jpg

20190514_114623.jpg

20190514_114758.jpg

Edited by abdo19

I agree with @spex that there is a lot going against you having an FUE. If you plan on having it buzzed then SMP is a more sensible approach. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Sorry to have to say man, but your donor area and even the rest of your hair looks too thin to get a decent result from an Ht FUE or even fut and I’d say most reputable Ht docs would turn you down because of the thinness. On the plus side, you have a good shaped head, so shave it all to a 0 and rock the vin diesel / the rock look or give SMP a shot. 

2 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Sorry to have to say man, but your donor area and even the rest of your hair looks too thin to get a decent result from an Ht FUE or even fut and I’d say most reputable Ht docs would turn you down because of the thinness. On the plus side, you have a good shaped head, so shave it all to a 0 and rock the vin diesel / the rock look or give SMP a shot. 

thats what i already do. i just grew it this time to get some insight. thank god i did't waste money on surgery i guess.

It all depends on your goals. I would say you need an in person consult. I was personally less willing to instantly rule you out if you had different goals, but a tight cut probably isnt the best goal for you. You would need to be very conservative becuase you have a large balding area.

I agree that with what you are wanting that you would be happier to pass.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.