Attaching the pics for surgeons and experienced forum members for their review

Hello everyone. I have been thinking to get a HT done for a while now. Shortlisted two doctoral, Dr Yaman from Turkey and Dr Sethi,  from Eugenix India. Got email consultation from Dr Yaman that he can do it at hairline frontal and crown. Also, consulted at Eugenix clinic and I think it was Dr Sahoo who suggested that since I have a diffuse thinning so it will be better to do only the hairline and rest of the area with finesteride. So I wanted to get all of ur important valuable opinion

Thank you 

20190505_121530.jpg

20190506_151830.jpg

20190503_092402.jpg

20190506_151614.jpg

20190506_151629.jpg

I'm not very knowledgeable on diffuse thinning, but other members are. Do you have a question you're asking about, or concerns? It sounds like you've stated that you're going to go the hairline HT + finasteride route. I don't see your forehead, so I don't know how much you're looking to add/ how necessary it is to restore the hairline. Pic #2 may be a scrunched forehead, but it looks fine, where as the last pic has a high recession. The pics are difficult to make any interpretation. Do you have dry hair normal pics (someone taking a pic of you under normal lighting)? Dry hair/wet hair pulled back to expose the hairline?

I think if your hairline is fine, it may be best to jump on fin and hope it stabilizes your hair. If your hairline has receded to the point you are unhappy (since your hairline will never come back once lost), consider the HT route. Again, I don't know much about diffuse thinning, so I'm not helpful in that regard.

Have you researched diffuse thinning treatments?

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

5 hours ago, Lennney said:

I'm not very knowledgeable on diffuse thinning, but other members are. Do you have a question you're asking about, or concerns? It sounds like you've stated that you're going to go the hairline HT + finasteride route. I don't see your forehead, so I don't know how much you're looking to add/ how necessary it is to restore the hairline. Pic #2 may be a scrunched forehead, but it looks fine, where as the last pic has a high recession. The pics are difficult to make any interpretation. Do you have dry hair normal pics (someone taking a pic of you under normal lighting)? Dry hair/wet hair pulled back to expose the hairline?

I think if your hairline is fine, it may be best to jump on fin and hope it stabilizes your hair. If your hairline has receded to the point you are unhappy (since your hairline will never come back once lost), consider the HT route. Again, I don't know much about diffuse thinning, so I'm not helpful in that regard.

Have you researched diffuse thinning treatments?

I did look into it but only found about finex and minoxidil for the diffuse thinning treatment.  Also, I dont think my hairline looks fine. It has receded,  if u check the last pic. I wanted to ask if I should go with what suggestions I receive from Eugenix or Dr Yaman as both seems to be experienced with good result but have given different suggestions

Personally, if you've just started finasteride, i'd be tempted to hold of getting a a HT, staying on the medication for around a year and then see where you are at. You see some pretty impressive results from guys with diffuse loss who jump on finasteride and see improvements.

If after your a year on finasteride, your crown and midscalp improve, you can target the hairline/frontal area with a HT. If there isn't enough improvement in the crown/midscalp area, you can also target those areas in the procedure to and with being on finasteride, it will strengthen the remaining hairs in the area so less susceptible to any shock loss.

Kevin,

As mentioned you could try Finasteride/Minox for 9 - 12 months and see where you end up. There are many cases where it has improved the look for diffused thinners. As for your hairline it does look like you will need a transplant to rebuild it but your photos aren't the best.

Try posting some better ones with hair that's just been dried after washing.  Also a few with your hair pulled back over your forehead to give a better overall pictures of the recession there.

10 hours ago, Kevin20 said:

Hello everyone. I have been thinking to get a HT done for a while now. Shortlisted two doctoral, Dr Yaman from Turkey and Dr Sethi,  from Eugenix India. Got email consultation from Dr Yaman that he can do it at hairline frontal and crown. Also, consulted at Eugenix clinic and I think it was Dr Sahoo who suggested that since I have a diffuse thinning so it will be better to do only the hairline and rest of the area with finesteride. So I wanted to get all of ur important valuable opinion

Thank you 

20190505_121530.jpg

20190506_151830.jpg

20190503_092402.jpg

20190506_151614.jpg

20190506_151629.jpg

Hey mate

i also have thinned crown and was told to go on Fin but hairline needs to be done so booked my surgery with Eugenix in December this year. Have you decided on Doctor yet? It would be good to know people who are in touch with Eugenix and what are their thoughts.

Cheers

On 5/14/2019 at 5:16 AM, Kevin20 said:

Thank you 

20190505_121530.jpg

20190506_151830.jpg

20190503_092402.jpg

20190506_151614.jpg

20190506_151629.jpg

Hey mate. You Need to re- take pictures by putting all your hair back as I think you bring the back hair to the front to cover baldness.

Once you do that, I can compare with mine. I think you might need around 3000-3500 grafts  and only frontal and hairline. crown might need to be done in next 5-8 years maybe depending if you take Fin.

In any case , please take new pictures. Cheers