H&W, Hattingen, Konior, Feriduni, Devroye, or Bisanga for FUT?

12 hours ago, TrixGlendevon said:

I second Hattingen. I am approaching the 6 month mark after a 4380 FUT with them and the result is already great and I have another 6 months to go. Really impressive work.

Can you give me an update of your progress too? Thanks!

• Administrators
14 hours ago, TrixGlendevon said:

I second Hattingen. I am approaching the 6 month mark after a 4380 FUT with them and the result is already great and I have another 6 months to go. Really impressive work.

I remember you started a thread, but never saw an update. I think it would be great if you could update the thread with some progress pictures. While saying your satisfied is wonderful, the community would benefit from seeing it for themselves, especially since most of us aren't familiar with this clinic.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi! I decided against uploading photos from my case. I don't want them all over the internet - it is a big place. I have noticed since I had my procedure done that Hattingen's name is getting thrown about more around here which is good. If people want to see cases and become more familiar with the clinic, there are plenty on the German and French forums. My temples are still weak (there is growth there though it just started later than everywhere else) but the growth has been very good overall and when the hair matures in the next couple of months I think it will be a great result. They have even replicated a whirl I had just behind my forelock.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi guys - I just wanted to let everyone know after all the research and consultations, I’ve made my final decision for a FUT with Dr. Muresanu at Hattingen Hair Clinic in Switzerland on November 15th, 2019! I can’t begin to explain how confident and excited I am with this decision! I will be making a separate post before too long so I can share more details, share my progress once I have the hair transplant, and chat about my more recent experiences with dermarolling, minoxidil, and soon to be finasteride. Thanks so much for all your support! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hairlineman said:

Hi guys - I just wanted to let everyone know after all the research and consultations, I’ve made my final decision for a FUT with Dr. Muresanu at Hattingen Hair Clinic in Switzerland on November 15th, 2019! I can’t begin to explain how confident and excited I am with this decision! I will be making a separate post before too long so I can share more details, share my progress once I have the hair transplant, and chat about my more recent experiences with dermarolling, minoxidil, and soon to be finasteride. Thanks so much for all your support! 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. From what I’ve seen/heard hattingen is a great clinic. That’s likely what riled up dr hasson since hattingen were the only ones able to compete with them back in the day when hnw were one of few clinics doing mega sessions.

still very weird how there’s a policy of no posts being deleted yet dr hassons was....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. From what I’ve seen/heard hattingen is a great clinic. That’s likely what riled up dr hasson since hattingen were the only ones able to compete with them back in the day when hnw were one of few clinics doing mega sessions.

still very weird how there’s a policy of no posts being deleted yet dr hassons was....

Interesting.. This will be why I have heard Hattingen described as the H&W of Europe.. I visited a French forum and I was shocked at how good their work is. 

hello , 

Good choice , I am personally booked for the 29.11.2019 . 

I discussed with Joe Tilman as well and after meeting face to face with Dr Sever , i have made my decision . 

My case is much more complex , this is going to be HT number 5 for me !! 

cheers

d

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, conan said:

hello , 

Good choice , I am personally booked for the 29.11.2019 . 

I discussed with Joe Tilman as well and after meeting face to face with Dr Sever , i have made my decision . 

My case is much more complex , this is going to be HT number 5 for me !! 

cheers

d

How many grafts have you used in total? How many are left?

my story with ht started in 1999 , 2000 and 2001 where I was "butchered" by some paris clinics . 

Then I went to Dr Seager in 2005 where I received 2500 grafts in the front third . 

Dr Sever tooks his measures and told me we could reach 3000 grafts in this next surgery . 

Then I think I will only have one fue session left , may be 2000 grafts . 

thanks 

D

On 5/21/2019 at 1:27 AM, Bill - Seemiller said:

Spex,

Don’t appreciate your snide remark. If you have a question about something that has been edited, why not to be an adult professional and send a moderator a private message asking about it. Are you a team player or are you a self seeker peddling your own agenda?   I think the answer to that question is obvious. However, we have put up with it because you do provide some sound advice  and you haven’t blatantly broken any rules  

As for the editing, Dr. Hasson deleted his own posts.  So, it was no longer appropriate to host any replies to his posts including posts that quoted his deleted comments.    Frankly, this was obvious so I can’t imagine that you didn’t know this. But this that means that you were trying to stir the pot and become a poison and otherwise healthy well. And that will not be tolerated. I suggest sticking to the scope of the topic and be professional and your responses.   Frankly, this was obvious so I can’t imagine that you didn’t know this. But this that means that you were trying to stir the pot and become a poison and otherwise healthy well. And that will not be tolerated. I suggest sticking to the scope of the topic and be professional and your responses.  Do you have a question about something we’ve done, you can either ask us privately or even ask us publicly in a normal way. Snide or sarcastic comments just make you look like a fool.  

Regards,

Bill

Just to clarify, do members have the ability to delete posts on the forum? Or is this a privilege that you only give Doctors who pay this website's membership fee? 

• Thanks 1

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.