Confused between Dr Sethi's Eugenix India and Dr Yaman, Turkey

Hello everyone 

I need your input and suggestion. I'm looking to get a HT done and confused between Dr Sethi and Dr Yaman. I understand both are recommended doctors but when I sent my pics to both of them, Dr Sethi's team suggested that I should only get it in the front , at my hairline as I have diffuse baldness in the middle which isn't suitable for HT as it could damage the existing hair follicles. While Dr Yaman mentioned I could have the whole procedure and not just at the hairline. He said since he will shave off the area, so he will know where to put grafts , without touching the existing hair follicles. I know both are very experienced surgeons and that's what putting me in dilemma.  Please let me know your thoughts

30 minutes ago, Kevin20 said:

Hello everyone 

I need your input and suggestion. I'm looking to get a HT done and confused between Dr Sethi and Dr Yaman. I understand both are recommended doctors but when I sent my pics to both of them, Dr Sethi's team suggested that I should only get it in the front , at my hairline as I have diffuse baldness in the middle which isn't suitable for HT as it could damage the existing hair follicles. While Dr Yaman mentioned I could have the whole procedure and not just at the hairline. He said since he will shave off the area, so he will know where to put grafts , without touching the existing hair follicles. I know both are very experienced surgeons and that's what putting me in dilemma.  Please let me know your thoughts

Hello Kevin, 

Thank you for showing your interest in Eugenix Hair science for the Hair transplantation. Kindly share the communication on digital@eugenix.in which was received from the Dr.Sethi's team along with your photographs in the same format which were requested during your initial consultations. We trust our doctors to resolve their patient's concerns and we assure you that 100% patient satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

1 hour ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Hello Kevin, 

Thank you for showing your interest in Eugenix Hair science for the Hair transplantation. Kindly share the communication on digital@eugenix.in which was received from the Dr.Sethi's team along with your photographs in the same format which were requested during your initial consultations. We trust our doctors to resolve their patient's concerns and we assure you that 100% patient satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Hello Abhinay,

I was mainly asking from the community here about their preferences as like I said both the doctors are experienced but since both have suggested a different treatment plan , so i was confused. I spoke to Dr Sahoo over the phone from Eugenix, after I shared my pics and he was kind and helpful so nothing's wrong in that part .It's just that should I go with what he suggested or Dr Yaman and that's what I wanted to ask from this community 

Both are very good clinics from results I've seen.

I like Yaman good results more especially with variety of patients world wise (though Eugenix starting to show some more results for non-Indian cases) 

That said, his bad results are worse tbh. He seem more of a high risk high reward for me. Some of his cases you think it was done with best clinic in the world, other mediocre 

3 hours ago, harry_potter1 said:

Both are very good clinics from results I've seen.

I like Yaman good results more especially with variety of patients world wise (though Eugenix starting to show some more results for non-Indian cases) 

That said, his bad results are worse tbh. He seem more of a high risk high reward for me. Some of his cases you think it was done with best clinic in the world, other mediocre 

Thanks. I'm an native indian only . What do u suggest? If u were me, which one would u choose?