Best FUE surgeons in world

Der3k7

1 minute ago, Portugal25 said:

I went to Rahal in 2008 at a time when FUT was the way to go the get a high quality HT and Rahal was and is today one of the world best HT Docs. He removed the strip, stiched me up, opened all the channels and inserted the frontal hairline, the techs did the rest and the results were amazing. 

FUE evolved a lot in the past 11 years to the point that it’s now becoming the standard in HT. Now we even have BHT from the beard to add density to the scalp something that Pekiner does for 2.4€/graft and in the US the top Docs charge 4 times more.

I see. My next move will be a minor nose job 😅 so gonna have to start researching top nose guys next year 

15 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I got on Propecia for 11 months and that shit fucked me up 

Ok, but, you are probably going to lose any non transplanted hair and be left with no hair around your transplanted hair. Then what? You are out of grafts after this.. 

Futhermore, if you insist on going this route, you need to visit a hairline EXPERT ! ASMED's tech's are about as far from this as possible. If Konior or Hasson and Wong agree to work on you, your answer is either one of them. A bad result from these guys is rarely seen on these forums. Bad results from ASMED are everywhere. 

Edited by jonnyalex