Eugenix, New Delhi, India

• Members
  • 17 posts

Hey folks

This forum has been really helpful so I want to share my thoughts.

After many years of research, I looked at places in Europe, Turkey and India. Europe is way too expensive for me and Turkey has some real horror stories. I narrowed down my search and have finally decided to go to India. Long way but my mind says it is the right thing to do. I am planning to go ahead with Eugenix in New Delhi . 

I had a video call with Dr Sethi and Nelson and have been advised of 3000 grafts to cover my frontal area including the hairline.

My crown hair is thin but I am told that nothing should be done now and I can think of it in next 5-10 years and take finasteride. By the way I have never taken any hair loss medicine so I will have to think about it. I probably wont take it.

I already have read the reviews and done my research but if anyone else wants to chime in and advise me on anything will be appreciable.

My surgery will be in December so its a long way to go but if anyone else is heading to India for HT, we could tag along together as I will be flying on my own.

Cheers

Hey, what was the response times like when you emailed them asking for feedback / consultation? I've been emailing them, and while there was an immediate response on my first email, there has been no response to my follow up email in two weeks, hence the question. 

Good luck with your transplant. 

2 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Hey, what was the response times like when you emailed them asking for feedback / consultation? I've been emailing them, and while there was an immediate response on my first email, there has been no response to my follow up email in two weeks, hence the question. 

@DXB001Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please forward your email to digital@eugenix.in. I will assure you that your concern will be attended immediately after recieving  your mail.  

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

16 hours ago, det9925 said:

You choose a good place, they seem very dedicated and hungry to show what they can do since they joined this site, so you should be in good hands.

Cheers mate. I hope all will go as expected

7 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Hey mate. I have been speaking with Nelson on whatsapp and also had few calls with him. 

I also had a video whatsapp call with Dr Sethi and Nelson.

I didnt see any delay in response so far.

So I deposited Rs 100000 today and the dates have been booked. 

I was emailed with the confirmation but the surgery date is wrong  as it should have been a day before so I am waiting for Nelson to reconfirm the correct date.

Also, in the email it says:

You shall be required to perform certain blood investigations. Please send in your blood reports at least 4 days before the procedure. 

Hb, Platelets
TLC, DLC
BT, CT, aPTT
HBsAg, Anti-HCV, HIV 1&2
RBS.

I was under the impression that the blood tests will be carried out once I am in Eugenix a day before the surgery as this is what I was mentioned during my conversation with Nelson.

Again, I am waiting for Nelson to reconfirm this.

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Looking for HT said:

So I deposited Rs 100000 today and the dates have been booked. 

I was emailed with the confirmation but the surgery date is wrong  as it should have been a day before so I am waiting for Nelson to reconfirm the correct date.

Also, in the email it says:

You shall be required to perform certain blood investigations. Please send in your blood reports at least 4 days before the procedure. 

Hb, Platelets
TLC, DLC
BT, CT, aPTT
HBsAg, Anti-HCV, HIV 1&2
RBS.

I was under the impression that the blood tests will be carried out once I am in Eugenix a day before the surgery as this is what I was mentioned during my conversation with Nelson.

Again, I am waiting for Nelson to reconfirm this.

Update:

Nelson and Dr Sethi gave a quick response.

Confirmed the correct date of surgery and all the tests will be done in Gurgaon, India upon landing.

I am happy so far with the response times and looking forward to December.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Looking for HT said:

Hey folks. I will be flying back 10 hours on a flight. Here is the seating map of the plane. I can book the seat number in advance. Which seat do you recommend. I will be using saline spray every 2 hours

https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Lufthansa/Lufthansa_Airbus_A380_V3.php

Thank you

Update:

Booked a seat on upperdeck €45. The last window seat :) Hopefully, It will be fine. 

37 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Update:

Booked a seat on upperdeck €45. The last window seat :) Hopefully, It will be fine. 

Don't worry 

Very soon you will be get your new look 

I been there for my Ht last year 9 month ago

23 hours ago, DXB001 said:

@DXB001 Thank you for sharing the email as requested. Dr Pradeep has responded your email yesterday. Please let me know if I can assist you more. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Jut to let know that Eugenix has now the pricing on their website and the difference between Option 1 and Option 2 is basically that in Option 1, 100% incisions are done by Either Dr Sethi Or Dr Bansal and will be supervised every now and then.

Option 2- Dr Sethi/Bansal will only do incisions of the important areas and rest of the incisions done by other doctors. This is also supervised by Dr Sethi/ Bansal but not sure what truly is the supervision %

When it comes to supervision in both options, I am still unclear about the involvement in %. It would be good to know the clarity from someone who went with Either Option 1 or option 2.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:21 PM, Looking for HT said:

Jut to let know that Eugenix has now the pricing on their website and the difference between Option 1 and Option 2 is basically that in Option 1, 100% incisions are done by Either Dr Sethi Or Dr Bansal and will be supervised every now and then.

Option 2- Dr Sethi/Bansal will only do incisions of the important areas and rest of the incisions done by other doctors. This is also supervised by Dr Sethi/ Bansal but not sure what truly is the supervision %

When it comes to supervision in both options, I am still unclear about the involvement in %. It would be good to know the clarity from someone who went with Either Option 1 or option 2.

@Abhinay Singh - Perhaps you could clarify the above? 

@Looking for HT Really cool to hear that you've chosen Eugenix in New Delhi. Like yourself, even I've considered the European options, and whilst Turkey was a write off, the other European clinics have higher fees, and although that isn't the be all and end all, it seems that the patient experience and satisfaction with Eugenix tends to be notably greater. Whereever I look I only tend to find positive things written about Dr Bhansal and Dr Sethi, as well as their clinic and team.

Even I'm 90% certain that I'll be having my HT with them next summer, for pretty much the same reasons as you (and some other forum members) have expressed.

My situation might be similar to yours in one respect that I have a thinning area (hairline), but it is not a complete write off yet in terms of baldness. So I might end up receiving the same advice as you, albeit for my hairline, that I shouldn't bother getting that worked on for another half decade or so. My crown will be what needs work.

I'm interested to know, in due course, whether you'll go with their pricing option 1 or 2.

Hey @LeftHook- I've booked up with Eugenix for late July as well. I've gone for Option 1, just to have the peace of mind in knowing that Dr. Sethi / Dr. Bansal will be involved in all aspects of the transplant. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeftHook said:

@Looking for HT Really cool to hear that you've chosen Eugenix in New Delhi. Like yourself, even I've considered the European options, and whilst Turkey was a write off, the other European clinics have higher fees, and although that isn't the be all and end all, it seems that the patient experience and satisfaction with Eugenix tends to be notably greater. Whereever I look I only tend to find positive things written about Dr Bhansal and Dr Sethi, as well as their clinic and team.

Even I'm 90% certain that I'll be having my HT with them next summer, for pretty much the same reasons as you (and some other forum members) have expressed.

My situation might be similar to yours in one respect that I have a thinning area (hairline), but it is not a complete write off yet in terms of baldness. So I might end up receiving the same advice as you, albeit for my hairline, that I shouldn't bother getting that worked on for another half decade or so. My crown will be what needs work.

I'm interested to know, in due course, whether you'll go with their pricing option 1 or 2.

Hi.

You are on right choice.

I done with Dr. Sethi. If you don't have any price Issue then go with Dr. Sethi. You will be happy after your results. Other doctors also very good and experience. But I just share my experience 

Best of luck 

• Like 1