Hair Transplant : Dr Pradeep Eugenix: Experience through an eye of a physician who travelled from US to India for Hair Transplant.

On 9/22/2019 at 7:33 AM, InterventionalPDoc said:

Looking good already AzzyUS! 

I am considering hair transplant and have been researching behind the scenes, Eugenix has caught my eye.

I was wondering which Eugenix location did you have your procedure at? 

Thanks 

Hello, Thank you for appreciating our work. Procedure was done at our Delhi-NCR clinic. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 9/15/2019 at 10:16 PM, Azzy US said:

Hello guys .

It has been just over 4 months of my transplant . I wanted to share the results for all the folks who want to either go for a hair transplant or are planning for one.

As far as I am concerned , I am so glad to take this decision and went with Eugenix. Initially i did think that the Eugenix team is being too optimistic but they truly are the pioneers and know what they are doing . The results are awesome at 4 months , even some of the Plastic Surgeons I work with are really amazed with the results. I am and will be truly grateful to Dr Pradeep . 

Take a look .

A.k

E233DE1C-8007-42F5-A845-4A84A79CEE87.jpeg

D1AC76C1-BDB0-4904-B4D3-D4FB06517401.jpeg

7A5BD91A-6BDF-47D1-AA7A-3E1BEDC69AC2.jpeg

88100618-7ED4-4B1C-8CC3-803E9C655E39.jpeg

Doctor azzy, Your progress looks similar to mine. I guess it has to be as you had surgery just one day after mine. Excellent growth so far

• 4 months later...
On 9/15/2019 at 10:16 PM, Azzy US said:

Hello guys .

It has been just over 4 months of my transplant . I wanted to share the results for all the folks who want to either go for a hair transplant or are planning for one.

As far as I am concerned , I am so glad to take this decision and went with Eugenix. Initially i did think that the Eugenix team is being too optimistic but they truly are the pioneers and know what they are doing . The results are awesome at 4 months , even some of the Plastic Surgeons I work with are really amazed with the results. I am and will be truly grateful to Dr Pradeep . 

Take a look .

A.k

E233DE1C-8007-42F5-A845-4A84A79CEE87.jpeg

D1AC76C1-BDB0-4904-B4D3-D4FB06517401.jpeg

7A5BD91A-6BDF-47D1-AA7A-3E1BEDC69AC2.jpeg

88100618-7ED4-4B1C-8CC3-803E9C655E39.jpeg

How is the crown looking now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Incredible work wow

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.