Hair Transplant : Dr Pradeep Eugenix: Experience through an eye of a physician who travelled from US to India for Hair Transplant.

Great write up and best of luck Azzy on your journey you should be looking forward to a successful result.

Thats a big journey from Florida to India 

What suggestions for further improvements did you make to the doctor and clinic that they implemented? 

Thanks and all the best for now Azzy.

....................Paddy............

Thank you for your reply. 

I think continuous tele monitoring with continuous pulse ox , is one thing which will improve the patient safety and add value to the patient care . Eugenix has the basic vital monitoring system but this new state of art monitoring system will improve the patient safety and outcomes. 

Thank you . 

Regards 

A.K

Thanks Azzy thats a great suggestion well done. Patient safety is the number 1 priority.  

Well done to the Clinic for upgrading on your recommendation.  Thats a win win situation for everybody concerned.

Thanks and all the best for now

..........Paddy..........

On 5/7/2019 at 4:14 AM, paddyirishman said:

Thanks Azzy thats a great suggestion well done. Patient safety is the number 1 priority.  

Well done to the Clinic for upgrading on your recommendation.  Thats a win win situation for everybody concerned.

Thanks and all the best for now

..........Paddy..........

That is the best thing about Eugenix @paddyirishman They always listen to their patients feedback and Dr Pradeep Sethi makes sure there's is no delay in implementing those suggestions given by their patients. In my post i have mentioned lot of things where i have told dr sethi that some members have raised concerns about your pricing, involvement of senior doctors in surgery and he made sure all those concerns gets clarified by publishing missing information on their website straightaway. After spending some time with Dr sethi and his team i have realised one thing they just don't want to make money they want to become best in the world. I am confident they will achieve that very soon.

Looks very promising! Best of luck on your HT journey, please keep us updated!

Do you have the final figures of your procedure? Graft counts/placement counts for your hairline and crown? 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

Hi Lenney,

Yes I got 4500 grafts . I would say probably 1200 each side to create the natural hair line and rest on the crown . 

I must say so far the comments I have got from family and friends is that my hair line looks natural . 

Let me send a current picture too. 

Hope it helps .

Thank you 

A.K.

E8E5118C-1694-4B18-BD17-C3DB14943399.jpeg

Thanks for the follow-up. I too like the hairline design you've chosen! Your complexion and physiology may help you avoid the prolonged and exaggerated redness (that somewhat forced me to wear a hat) that comes post HT. As an outside observer, I wouldn't see anything odd (in the pic's light) with your hair that screams HT

Wish you the best in your recovery!

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

.....GREAT PICTURES......VERY NATURAL...NEVER KNOW YOU HAD ANYTHING DONE AT ALL.. WHEN YOUR HAIR GROWS YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT RESULT AS YOU HAD A HIGH NUMBER OF GRAFTS PLACED IN THE AREAS YOU WANTED COVERED.

WHATS THE DOCTORS ADVICE ON MEDICATION AFTER YOUR HT

WHATS YOUR OWN VIEWPOINT AS I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A DOCTOR AZZY ?   

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.!

THANKS AND ALL THE BEST FOR NOW.

...............PADDY...........

Paddy ,

Thanks for your query . 

Yes I am physician , currently heading the Medicine Department as a Clerkship Director of the Medical School and Assistant Professor Medicine Department at CMU .

Dr Pradeep suggested finestride and Minoxidil. 

I agree with his recommendations. It prolongs the life cycle of the hair and some times prevents / halts the shock phenomenon  and can let the implanted graft to just grow without shedding though there are multiple other factors .

Personally I am already using fenistride . Taking Co-enzyme Q, Multivitamins with Zinc and biotin in it. One thing which is stated doing is to avoid any artificial sweeteners and any drinks with it along with eating a well balanced diet . 

Though no well validated studies are there but detailed literature review and personal experience in this field for 9 years now , has made me take this decision . 

I haven't decided about Minoxidil as it used to make my scalp very itchy . 

I will be avoiding wearing tight fitted caps either in ICU or sports ones alike with use paraben and sulphate free vegan shampoos .

I will keep you all posted how my results turn out .

Regards

A.K.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys I wanted to update about my 1 month progress 

I have started using Minoxidil and finex for the last 2 weeks. Can’t tell if it has halted anything as it’s too early . So far the hair line is holding up , the transplanted hair have started falling though not as much as I was initially expecting. I spoke to the Eugenix team and they all especially Dr Pradeep was really reassuring . So far I am happy with the progress and keeping my fingers crossed 

Clicking 4 week progress as well.

A.K

5232653E-D3D5-4B0C-A512-0C1E9CC3CEA7.jpeg

DF47098E-AA60-4369-BF53-1F5A8226DC55.jpeg

6461554E-4F89-4102-82D8-951076171CB0.jpeg

Edited by Azzy US

Hello Azzy. Best of luck . Your pictures look great so far. I think with 4500 grafts you will definitely have a super result on hair growth over time and of course plenty of patience.

Did you recieve any grafts into your native hair in the middle  on the front ?  What did the docs say about the future of that native hair on the front??  

Thanks for the pics Azzy and the update

.........Paddy......

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paddy,

No i didnt get any in the middle native hair, though in the front a new hair line was created.

For the future of the native hair in the front can go through the same thinning process though this portion of hair is slightly resilient .

I have started finex and minoxidil to halt that .

I hope that answered your question.

A.K.

Thanks Azzy for your reply.

I presume that was on the advice of the doctors to take the medication? Is this for the long term?

Was there any other options other than the medication ?

Thanks for all your updates Azzy.

......All the best Azzy....thanks again.

...........Paddy.........

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Azzy!

It's great to see the progress of patients that have got their HT done with Eugenix, because next August I'll be getting mine done there also. Mine will be a crown restoration job, and I see that you've had yours worked on also. Therefore a big thanks from me to you, because the photos you've shared really are reassuring that excellent work has been done.

The post op photos of are awesome, and I agree with everyone here that's saying your new hairline design is great! I think your final results will be pretty awesome. Really looking forward to seeing your progress. 

Well said Lefthook I agree in everything you said .

Including the very suitable hairline design that Azzy has recieved from EUGENIX which will look very natural when it grows out.   

......All the best for now .....

...........Paddy.......

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello guys .

It has been just over 4 months of my transplant . I wanted to share the results for all the folks who want to either go for a hair transplant or are planning for one.

As far as I am concerned , I am so glad to take this decision and went with Eugenix. Initially i did think that the Eugenix team is being too optimistic but they truly are the pioneers and know what they are doing . The results are awesome at 4 months , even some of the Plastic Surgeons I work with are really amazed with the results. I am and will be truly grateful to Dr Pradeep . 

Take a look .

A.k

E233DE1C-8007-42F5-A845-4A84A79CEE87.jpeg

D1AC76C1-BDB0-4904-B4D3-D4FB06517401.jpeg

7A5BD91A-6BDF-47D1-AA7A-3E1BEDC69AC2.jpeg

88100618-7ED4-4B1C-8CC3-803E9C655E39.jpeg

• Like 1

AZZY what a great result for only 4 months.  Its hard to believe how much your appearance has improved. Especially in such a short period of time. Congratulations to you and Dr. Sethi and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science Well done Im very happy for you. Thanks also for the updates and hopefully you will continue to update as your journey continues as this is only the beginning.

..........All the best for now.......

..................Paddy.........

14 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

AZZY what a great result for only 4 months.  Its hard to believe how much your appearance has improved. Especially in such a short period of time. Congratulations to you and Dr. Sethi and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science Well done Im very happy for you. Thanks also for the updates and hopefully you will continue to update as your journey continues as this is only the beginning.

..........All the best for now.......

..................Paddy.........

Thank you Paddy .

I will keep you posted .

14 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Around 700 years ago in certain areas in Europe, you and the Eugenix team have been imprisoned and burned at the stake for witchcraft, if anybody saw you like this after just 4-5 months! 😆 

... in other words, what a mind-blowing, magic-like result!! 

I'm quite sure that if you presented this 4 month result as a 12 month result over at another forum, people would be congratulating you for an excellent final result. The fact that this result is less than 5 months in, and that further growth is on its way, takes the whole thing to another level.

Really amazing progress @Azzy US. I'm delighted for you buddy!