Hair transplant opinion

I just wanted to make a quick post about my experience on my recent hair transplant. This isn’t about a specific surgeon or clinic, this is about hair transplant in general. Pick the best one fits to your needs, but make sure he or she is a good one.

I must say, getting a hair transplant is one of the best decisions I have made when it comes to improving appearance and confidence.

i had a lot of hair even before my hair transplant, but we all have our own insecurities and expectations when it comes to our hair. I wanted a full, thick, younger looking hairline like my old days and went after it. I was very worried and my friends and family even made fun of me for even considering this, but my insecurities grew as the days went by. I knew, instead of sitting on the sidelines, I had to do something. Afterall, I was always known as that guy with “luscious thick hair” and I always proudly styled it. So suddenly seeing the front thin out was a huge blow to my confidence.

i pulled the trigger and got the hair transplant done. The growth stage truly sucked, but it was well worth it. Today I am at around 7 months post op and I am ready extremely thrilled with my decision and I absolutely recommend everyone who has insecurities about their hair to consider getting this done. It will improve your confidence beyond belief, which will directly effect your life in general. Suddenly you are happier and more confident, this will create a positive chain reaction in other aspects of your life. I am a firm believer, if we are happy about ourselves and our lives, good things just come to us. What we give out is what we get, so go get your hair transplant done, boost your confidence and happiness and improve your life overall.

here is me before and after (7 months) and I am already content.

B84A50E9-134C-4C5B-B1DB-6361D3659B2E.jpeg

9BBDDFF6-07F6-4AF5-92BC-0FDBB5CFCAAE.jpeg

Edited by ILtrooper
  • Like 1

Completely agree with you man.

What I once hopelessly thought was unrealistic and way out-of-reach for me is now feasible and a reality and for many it can be as well to get done if they desire it, and at various cost levels that put it within reach. To me it’s not about vanity, it’s about being happy with and within yourself.

• Like 1

@ILtrooper

Congratulations on your recent procedure and impressive results.

Which clinic did you visit and how many grafts did you receive?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.