Turkey

Hello guys I’m in talks with Dr. Kaan Pekiner in Turkey to do my hair transplant...has anyone have an opinion about him or anyone had done the surgery with him ? That would really help me thnk you 

16 hours ago, Uncle drew said:

Hello guys I’m in talks with Dr. Kaan Pekiner in Turkey to do my hair transplant...has anyone have an opinion about him or anyone had done the surgery with him ? That would really help me thnk you 

This guys results are really good, he seems to be a serious up and comer. I'm seeing the man he worked under before going solo, Dr. Keser (who bought FUE to Turkey), in about a week. I think you can be confident in your decision if you go with Dr. Kaan Pekiner. The reason you don't see many results in the English language forum is because he seems to be marketing himself towards, Germany, Italy and Spain. Their are many results in those forums. 

Edited by jonnyalex

14 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

This guys results are really good, he seems to be a serious up and comer. I'm seeing the man he worked under before going solo, Dr. Keser (who bought FUE to Turkey), in about a week. I think you can be confident in your decision if you go with Dr. Kaan Pekiner. The reason you don't see many results in the English language forum is because he seems to be marketing himself towards, Germany, Italy and Spain. Their are many results in those forums. 

Thnk you that really helps a lot in my decision cuz can’t tske any mistakes about that...just was scared cuz can’t find any results in English but plenty in Italian and German so I thought something is wrong but as u said I think he is marketing himself more into that market