Eugenix / 4000 grafts/Post-op 1 year 2 months/ Non-Indian result

Mr.P is a 28 years old white male. He underwent DHT technique and 4000 grafts have been implanted in front and mid Scalp. Below are the pictures of before and one year two months after the procedure. 

Slide2_censored (1).jpg

Slide3_censored (1).jpg

Slide4_censored.jpg

Slide5_censored.jpg

Slide6.JPG

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

54 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Mr.P is a 28 years old white male. He underwent DHT technique and 4000 grafts have been implanted in front and mid Scalp. Below are the pictures of before and one year two months after the procedure. 

Slide2_censored (1).jpg

Slide3_censored (1).jpg

Slide4_censored.jpg

Slide5_censored.jpg

Slide6.JPG

Thanks for posting.

This is a very good result.

You might also want to note that many of us who do follow your clinic have seen all these cases on your website. You might want to post newer ones.

Regards

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AltonMeyer said:

Thanks for posting.

This is a very good result.

You might also want to note that many of us who do follow your clinic have seen all these cases on your website. You might want to post newer ones.

Regards

You read my mind 

@Markee  @AltonMeyer  Good to hear that you have been following our website regularly. Here attached one more post.
Hope this helps you.

Keep visiting us for more amazing results.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.