Alvi Armani NW6 Patient

Burberry

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I just wanted to share my experience with everyone here. I was a NW6 patient before I went in for my first FUE procedure with Dr. Antonio Armani. I have gone for 3 sessions totaling to 6500 FUE grafts.

Dr. Armani has changed my life in so many ways and I am very happy with how everything turned out.

Here's few pictures just to show the transformation of before/after.

GetAttachment.jpg.8bd04c5b9421b86524b33dd78f91ea2f.jpg

Originally posted by Burberry:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I just wanted to share my experience with everyone here. I was a NW6 patient before I went in for my first FUE procedure with Dr. Antonio Armani. I have gone for 3 sessions totaling to 6500 FUE grafts.

Dr. Armani has changed my life in so many ways and I am very happy with how everything turned out.

Here's few pictures just to show the transformation of before/after.

On your blog on HairSite you say your first procedure was done by Sara Armani, not Antonio Armani.

Why the discrepancy?

Originally posted by Mp96:

Looks good of course, but I don't trust these photo's..

Lol. Not every Armani patient has a bad result. Not even close.

You don't really believe that do you? Its a high risk (or aggressive) surgical team doing a more precision oriented extraction (FUE), so they have some casualties that have been well documented. But they have good results too.

Originally posted by windjc:
Originally posted by Mp96:

Looks good of course, but I don't trust these photo's..

You don't really believe that do you? Its a high risk (or aggressive) surgical team doing a more precision oriented extraction (FUE), so they have some casualties that have been well documented. But they have good results too.

Windjc,

We'll I obviously don't believe that all Armani patients results are "bad results." I have seen a few Armani patient "casualties" and because of this I am left very skeptical.

I am glad this patient is happy with his result.

lmao. A "high risk..aggressive surgical team"? Doing "precision oriented extraction?" They have "some causalities"? icon_redface.gif

Anyways, your post is a non-sequitur, it's merits (or lack thereof) aside. It has nothing to do with what Mp96 stated; other than an attempt to obfuscate what Mp96 said, which is that the pics don't say all that much in regard to judging the yield of 6500 grafts.

Let's be frank -- yield could have occurred that would make any of us grimace and it would still be consistent with the photos.

Burberry's exact yield doesn't matter much though since he's happy, and he's clearly improved and made progress, and not just in the hair department.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

lmao. A "high risk..aggressive surgical team"? Doing "precision oriented extraction?" They have "some causalities"? icon_redface.gif

Anyways, your post is a non-sequitur, it's merits (or lack thereof) aside. It has nothing to do with what Mp96 stated; other than an attempt to obfuscate what Mp96 said, which is that the pics don't say all that much in regard to judging the yield of 6500 grafts.

Let's be frank -- yield could have occurred that would make any of us grimace and it would still be consistent with the photos.

Burberry's exact yield doesn't matter much though since he's happy, and he's clearly improved and made progress, and not just in the hair department.

What is so unclear about his photos? How exactly could anything about these pics be masking yield on a 6500 graft NW 6?!?

I may have been seemingly harsh on Mp96, but it wasn't meant that way.

This forum has a bias against Armani and for the "recommended" surgeons like the one that did your HT. Other forums have biases in other directions.

Almost everytime an Armani patient posts a decent result on this forum they are met with skepticism. It shouldn't be that way. A result is a result. Good or bad. Whether its Feller, Wong, or Armani or anyone else. I've seen good and bad from all these doctors.

More bad cases from Armani? Yes. But that has nothing to do with Burberry's pics.

Nice result.

I think everyone on this forum has every right to be skeptical about Armani's results, given his track record and the sheer number of extremely poor reults he has had.

Yes, this is a good result, and I'm happy for the patient. But, having "casualties" to the number that Armani has, shows he cares more about his pocket than the long term interests of his patients.

All surgeons know that FUE has a high degree of wastage of grafts and for that reason, procedures are kept to below 2000. It isn't sensible to go above this for this reason. Also, ONE result where a patient appears to have had a decent yield for 6000 FUE grafts, shows absolutely nothing in terms of repeatability.

I sure won't be putting my precious donor hair on the line for a FUE megasession, unless I had ZERO laxity.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

I've followed that case over at hairsite.

Unfortunately, this guy is not willing to post some good, current pics of his donor and top of the head.

Btw, am I the only one who FEELS LIKE every Armani patient acts like a shill? I mean, most people enjoy their result and then only come back every few months to tell they're still doing well with their new hair.

however to mee it seems like the Armani patients mostly have a blog, keep pushing armani's results and post like they got paid to do that (like shills)

ATTENTION: Those are just my thoughts! (I do not want to get sued or something).