Alvi Armani NW6 Patient

Burberry

Reading some of the comment actually made me laugh how some people try to ruin a doctors reputation or make sarcastic remarks about someone's results.

I ask those to come forward show us why are u here on this forum? show us your before/after photos and then judge.

I am a proud Armani Patient whether you like it or not. My results are real and my pictures prove it. I dont care what you think because I am satisfied and I think Dr. Armani is the best FUE transplant doctor out there.

I am only sharing my results because I am happy and I want share my story with others who have a similar case as mine.

TY.

Laugh all you want Burberry, your one of the lucky ones. Armani is a nasty piece of work who doesnt stand behind his patients when thier HT's arent successful.

I have seen good Armani HT's, but I have also seen a lot of bad Armani HT's.

Originally posted by Burberry:

Getting paid to spread false rumors? icon_smile.gif Dr. Armani's reputation speaks for itself I don't think there's any clinic with a better reputation than Alvi-Armani.

I have a clear case to backup what I say icon_smile.gif

Can you show us your case ?

This is my first post on this Great Forum ..

Just i wana ask :

WHAT THE REASON BEHIND ALVI ARMANI WAR ?

I swear 2 God ,, i had FUE with ARMANI in Dubai

2400 Grafts Zone 1 + 2 + temple on 28.7.2009

The first 4 months i was planning 2 Fly from

Kuwait to Toronto with my 9m Gun !

pulling the triger 2 him then my own hair line !

After 4 dead months REALLY i started 2 SMILE icon_smile.gif

2B honest ( Almost 6 months up 2 date )

I evaluated my reasult 60-70 % of what i expected .. but I AM SATISFIED ..

I respect an Independent Person

and sorry 4 my English language ..

Kuwait Language is Arabic

Thanx

Originally posted by phil mascallpen:
Originally posted by Hair 4 Kuwait:

The first 4 months i was planning 2 Fly from

Kuwait to Toronto with my 9m Gun !

You would never get a 9 meter gun on an airplane.

You R so smart ... 9 mlm

Your comment was on the most important part of my post .. icon_wink.gif

thanx smart , boy

Originally posted by Burberry:

Getting paid to spread false rumors? icon_smile.gif Dr. Armani's reputation speaks for itself I don't think there's any clinic with a better reputation than Alvi-Armani.

I have a clear case to backup what I say icon_smile.gif

Can you show us your case ?

It's hard to do that.

Most armani results are posted over at hairsite. Every few months or so, a bad result comes in. But hairsite is known to quickly take care of such a thing by simply banning the user or deleting/closing the topic.

On Armanis's own website he quickly deletes bad results from his website, because he cant take the critisim. He doesnt have a good reputation, he was apprantly a good strip doc, but his fue results blow.

There have been lots of Armani victims coming on here trying to find a good doc to repair them after Armani has butchered them, no one who has good results from a doc would say they were bad.

I dont get paid by anybody to spread false rumors, everyone on here knows that Armani is not a good doc, and he sues his patients who have bad results that make them public.

We have seen his Lawyers letters on here. threatening court action, count ya lucky stars you wernt butchered.

This is prob only website that you can post bad results about Armani without getting banned from it, and IMHO theres only this website and one other that are ever worth doing research on and getting honest opinions, and the other isnt hairsite or Armani's website.

Wow, I didnt know Armani had a website. The results posted there are really impressive. Most of the guys have minimal loss, the kind that your average 21-27 year old might have.

They get 2000+ FUE grafts dense packed in the front, and with their thick hair quality, and profession style/color and glamor shots, it looks great!

If I didnt know about what I saw on HLH over the past couple years, if I just started researching HT today, I would think that Armani is the best clinc. Really makes me wonder if perhaps we were too quick to judge FUE. Does it really get a lower yield?

There were a handful of marginal and no-grow results on HLH, but its hard to quantify just waht % these represent. I just dont know anymore... It seems that Armani results are no longer posted over there. Wonder what happened.

The only advanced NW guys on his site are strip guys from several years ago before he started FUE exclusively. I still havent seen a complete NW5-6 restoration with FUE.

I see that site and I can see how so many young guys choose that clinic. And for those willing to roll the dice, who have good characteristics and dont lose more hair behind, maybe it is the right choice.

Guys ..

People R changing .. Doc's also changing

Maybe Alvi Armani had victims like the Chinese guy ..

But DO NOT TELL ME Hasson , Filler , Rahal are PERFECT 100%

They also had victims ( I know lot of people start to hate me so much now )

this is the truth .. Doc's are not ANGELS ..

they do mistakes .. Patients didnt follow up the post-op properly ! Lot of reasons ..

about me .. i thought within 6 months i would have a (very good) Density but i got ( good )!

and am waiting ..

be Democracy man ..

I saw Patients from Hasson , Rahal came 2 Armani

why ? if he so bad ? why are they coming ?

Why you dont say Armani improved his skills recently ??

we R now 2010 .. every thing improved and changed

( ( accept your mind )

by the way .. make an appointment 4 Armani today

2 get HT on 2012 ( VICTIMS crowded : )))

I think he got a good result from the mediocre pictures he presented. What about a donor pic?

I'm only an NW2 and 27 years old. When I was 23 I e-mailed Dr. Armani my pictures and he told me I needed 3,500 grafts. If I had that kind of money I would have done it, being uneducated and all. This is because of all the young guys on his fancy website getting results like I wanted. I didn't know about donor and that I may lose the hair behind my head and look like a fool the rest of my life giving up more than 1/3 of my precious donor!

The other surgeons I spoke with or e-mailed told me to wait 5 years or more. That I didn't need one.

Now after 4 years all the surgeons recommend no more than 1,500 grafts, and explained to me that it's better to save donor and fill in only what is receding now. But if I e-mail DR. Armani I wonder that he would say???