Doctor Cinik, 2900 grafts Back, Middle and Front

Adrian

I had my second hair transplant with Dr.Cinik in his new clinic which was an absolute amazing service.

Dr.Ciniks new private clinic has 7 spacious floors, the operating room is twice as big than his previous one as well as his excellent service.

On my second procedure I decided to do the needless injections which was by far the best choice compared to my first procedure, the pain was minimal I do recommend definitely going for the painless injection.

When I first arrived at the clinic, my blood was taken to see if I am definitely suitable for a hair transplant, after my results came back negative I then went to speak with Dr.Cinik and I asked him questions which were all answered, I then was taken to a special room for my hair to be shaven ready for the transplant. Dr Cinik opened my channel then the nurses proceeded with the hair transplant which took around 7 hours. The nurses were so friendly, I didn't even realise I was having a hair transplant, after it was done they gave me PRP injections which helps for the hair growth.

The next day my bandages were taken off for control and I was giving all my vitamins and post op care guide.

On the 3rd day I came for a hair wash and Dr.Cinik came in to control my progress again. I stayed in Istanbul for 8 days were I had all my hair washes done. They really do look after they're patient's in the most professional way possible. Thank you so much ❤

20190427_141734.jpg

20190427_141347.jpg

Edited by Adrian
Wrong title

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, Adrian said:

Hey guys so it's been 6 months since my second hair transplant on my crown area, it's getting there. Here is my update.

20191007_125733.jpg

Any more growth this month?

Is donor recovering well?

ive got a Cinik appointment on 14th and interested in how you are progressing :)