Contrasting best recipient & donor density in both FUE and STRIP method

Wendell

I am getting now a little bit clear. The problem is that I want to wear my hair short but there is an important issue respect the FUT technique that when somene go into the strip procedure he must wear long hair in the back  to camouflage the FUT  line scar and you go into the FUE that will not be necessary. As long as you can see density in the recipient area needs to be contrasted to the donor one. The issue is in the contrasting of both FUE donor and recipient density contrast as a final result of the procedure  versus STRIP donor and recipient density contrast as a final result of the procedure. And the answear is in the patients   decision not for yield reason.

I wanted to post this as a topic because I am so confused about choosing FUE or FUT due to the lack of surgeons that can perform both FUE and STRIP technique . Please help me think according to you expertise, experience and knowledge 🙏

Last topic someone said that for me to have a low density the in my hole in the crown and more in the mid-scalp  (7cm2×7cm2=49cm2×20grafts=980 grafts) 1600 grafts are not enough density. He said that almost nothing. Its like 3 peanut seeds in the mouth.

3 hours ago, Wendell said:

I am getting now a little bit clear. The problem is that I want to wear my hair short but there is an important issue respect the FUT technique that when somene go into the strip procedure he must wear long hair in the back  to camouflage the FUT  line scar and you go into the FUE that will not be necessary. As long as you can see density in the recipient area needs to be contrasted to the donor one. The issue is in the contrasting of both FUE donor and recipient density contrast as a final result of the procedure  versus STRIP donor and recipient density contrast as a final result of the procedure. And the answear is in the patients   decision not for yield reason.

I wanted to post this as a topic because I am so confused about choosing FUE or FUT due to the lack of surgeons that can perform both FUE and STRIP technique . Please help me think according to you expertise, experience and knowledge 🙏

Last topic someone said that for me to have a low density the in my hole in the crown and more in the mid-scalp  (7cm2×7cm2=49cm2×20grafts=980 grafts) 1600 grafts are not enough density. He said that almost nothing. Its like 3 peanut seeds in the mouth.

Sorry, its 150 cm2 area in total 3000 grafts needed

I think that because of that 3000 and my low density, I must go first into a FUT then into a FUE one. That the best approach. What do you all think about that???????????????????????????????

Best approach is to have the STRIP then the FUE in low density cases. IS THAT POSSIBLE TO HAVE STRIP AND FUE AT THE SAME TIME OR FUT FIRST THEN ONE WEEK FUE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????