FUE Surgery by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti at Darling Buds Chandigarh India

abixx

my hair transplant journey starts from 26th September 2017 when i flew to meet Dr. Bhatti at Darling Buds Clinic in India. i come across his clinic's name through the help of internet. it does not need much to find a good reputable doctor with the help of internet while many complains. you just need to check two important things about the doctor and his clinic:

1. in the About section of their website, check his/her credentials
  2. also check the number of cases performed by the doctor

this way you will be able to identify the commercially oriented doctors who only see your money and ways how to fool you from a good reputable doctor very easily. so, if you are experiencing baldness and willing to go for a hair transplant but you don't know which doctor or clinic to go, please don't take any irreversible decision and think twice. i highly recommend Dr. Bhatti at Darling Buds Clinic Chandigarh - India.

he is a world renowned hair transplant surgeon who has done thousands of hair restoration procedures. his patients are from across the globe and mostly Indian celebrities. while stating celebrity you might guess how expensive it might be? interestingly his rate is very economical as compared to other celebrity hair transplant doctors.

in short you ll get your hairs transplanted by a celebrity doctor at the average rate in the market. isn't it amazing!!!!

it has been almost 7 months since I got the FUE hair transplant done and results are remarkable. please see the attached photos.

for more information please check his website and subscribe on his YouTube channel. he post amazing videos about his procedures and how the results are achieved under extreme care and outstanding professionalism.

www.darlingbuds.com

Copy of Share from Pixlr(1).jpg

Copy of Share from Pixlr(2).jpg

Copy of Share from Pixlr(3).jpg

Copy of Share from Pixlr(4).jpg

Copy of Share from Pixlr.jpg

@abixx

Is there any reason you chose to post the results now, instead of earlier?

Based on your new account and little (very typical) background information, is this a paid/compensated promotional post? If so, I think it should be in the "Results By Clinic" section with a disclaimer instead of the "by patients". 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

Lenney,

First of all i dont have to study medical science to post something about a procedure i underwent in order to get strong background information.

Second, i can post anything as long as its not a lie and false presentation or any such nature, anytime i want. It could be after six months or even one year. 

Third, is it necessary that a post should be paid/compensated if you are really trying to help another human being to reach better health services?

Yeah, the first rule after transplantation is to be patient.

I got 2800 scalp grafts only.

They still keep on growing even after 7 months. Looking forward to a full density hair line. 😊

7 minutes ago, abixx said:

Lenney,

First of all i dont have to study medical science to post something about a procedure i underwent in order to get strong background information.

I never mentioned this. This is irrelevant. Majority of the members do not hold medical science degrees and can still post their experiences.

8 minutes ago, abixx said:

Second, i can post anything as long as its not a lie and false presentation or any such nature, anytime i want. It could be after six months or even one year. 

I completely agree that you can and should feel encouraged to post your truthful experiences. I only ask why so late because you 1. don't seem to have a presence on this site and 2. it is very "odd" to not establish who you are and your journey (even slight mention). These two things combined don't make a lot of sense, and seem off. - But you still didn't mention why. You don't have to of course, but I thought it was a simple question which could be easily addressed in a non-hostile way.

15 minutes ago, abixx said:

Third, is it necessary that a post should be paid/compensated if you are really trying to help another human being to reach better health services?

This doesn't make sense. Is it necessary that a post be paid if you want to help another human being [with hair loss and HT goals]? No, not necessary. I, and most other members are not paid and yet we all want to help others.

Point 2 : "false representation" and Point 3:  "paid/compensated"

If this is promotional material, it should probably be in the clinic area I mentioned earlier. That's my only concern.

The rationale is: 

1. If a clinic "goes undercover", it does so with the risk of loosing goodwill it has built up over the years.

2. Disclosure of bias is Paramount. This really should go without saying. No one is saying a clinic should not post results. I'm just saying that disclosing too much is better than to be perceived as withholding something. 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide