On 4/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, RecessionProof said:

no one could tell after the 3rd or 4th day, other than my new haircut.  People I did tell were shocked and amazed.

This is incredible.  Most people on the 3rd/4th day have swollen faces and scabs all over the recipient area. Makes me want to fly all the way to Chicago so I can have a similar experience.  

22 hours ago, 24needmore said:

Thanks Matt! What are they? Do they eventually grow? 

I guess so as they aren't there anymore.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

500 FUE grafts (TBC) with Ray Konior, MD - 2020

My HT results thread from 1st procedure.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MrZennie said:

This is incredible.  Most people on the 3rd/4th day have swollen faces and scabs all over the recipient area. Makes me want to fly all the way to Chicago so I can have a similar experience.  

Hi Mr Zennie,  ....most of her work is super clean, but I think mine was exceptionally clean.  Hardly any cleaning was needed 1 day post op.  She is very meticulous and takes her time.  I tried to find some pics but all I have is the immediate post op and day 5 both are posted already here.  I flew up to Chicago from Florida and it was certainly worth the travel.  No swelling, maybe a little redness but certainly nothing like some of the other examples I’ve seen

Edited by Mooneypilot
Correct day 5

Here are additional pre op photos, I don’t have many (I’m sure I deleted most that showed my hairline unfavorably). These are 4 and 5 years ago.  I’m not sure the single preop photo I took is an accurate representation 

6EEFB4CB-F943-453A-9963-526153CF30F9.jpeg

89D76D3F-4B62-45C2-BA0A-8998EFD47144.jpeg

Looks great, the design is excellent very natural happy for you Dr. Nadimi did a great job.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.