On 4/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, RecessionProof said:

no one could tell after the 3rd or 4th day, other than my new haircut.  People I did tell were shocked and amazed.

This is incredible.  Most people on the 3rd/4th day have swollen faces and scabs all over the recipient area. Makes me want to fly all the way to Chicago so I can have a similar experience.  

22 hours ago, 24needmore said:

Thanks Matt! What are they? Do they eventually grow? 

I guess so as they aren't there anymore.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

2 hours ago, MrZennie said:

This is incredible.  Most people on the 3rd/4th day have swollen faces and scabs all over the recipient area. Makes me want to fly all the way to Chicago so I can have a similar experience.  

Hi Mr Zennie,  ....most of her work is super clean, but I think mine was exceptionally clean.  Hardly any cleaning was needed 1 day post op.  She is very meticulous and takes her time.  I tried to find some pics but all I have is the immediate post op and day 5 both are posted already here.  I flew up to Chicago from Florida and it was certainly worth the travel.  No swelling, maybe a little redness but certainly nothing like some of the other examples I’ve seen

Edited by Mooneypilot
Correct day 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks great, the design is excellent very natural happy for you Dr. Nadimi did a great job.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Wow killer result 🙌 happy for you man

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Very nice man. Very natural look, too.

I was getting nervous that Dr. K was gonna retire before he finished me up.

But the prodigy, Dr Nadimi is looking like a solid choice.

Thank you for the update.

Edited by ndubya

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2019 at 1:52 AM, Mooneypilot said:

6 months......the outcome far exceeded my expectations.

5C5E89AE-C91D-48ED-B6AB-FC61C0CAA6B6.jpeg

BF878419-FB81-4448-949A-238AC6CB0A0A.jpeg

56B5FD0B-4364-44AE-9891-E4736E2A0821.jpeg

Very natural, also from an extremely low number of grafts. Do you know if she performs FUT surgery? Also potentially what are the prices like?

Looks great man! I’m happy for you, I just had my FUE done with Dr. Nadimi 8 days ago and I’ve been very pleased with the healing process. Starting to dry more and this morning was the first time I could gently massage with shampoo. I’m still very reluctant to touch them! Did you use aloe Vera at all to keep moisturized? 

5 hours ago, Receder28 said:

Looks great man! I’m happy for you, I just had my FUE done with Dr. Nadimi 8 days ago and I’ve been very pleased with the healing process. Starting to dry more and this morning was the first time I could gently massage with shampoo. I’m still very reluctant to touch them! Did you use aloe Vera at all to keep moisturized? 

I didn’t use anything, but I live in Florida so it’s generally pretty humid. (Dry skin doesn’t exist here!)

6 hours ago, JayLDD said:

Very natural, also from an extremely low number of grafts. Do you know if she performs FUT surgery? Also potentially what are the prices like?

No idea, her results are so good FUE I would go that direction if that’s what she is good at!

7 hours ago, JayLDD said:

She does both FUE and FUT. Her pricing is typical of North American docs. Between $6-$7 per graft for FUE.

• Administrators

I'm very impressed by Dr. Nadimi, she is proving her self to be an excellent surgeon. Congrats on the great results.

View my thread