@RameshK,

Although your post doesn’t really make sense, I imagine you’re trying to say that there are too many gaps in between the hairs.  However, nobody else seems to think this or agree with you. In fact, I happen to think the work looks very clean and I’m looking forward to seeing the end result.  

You are certainly entitled to your opinion however, I suggest you look at the pictures and detail again and see the responses posted by others also.  You are certainly in the minority with your opinion. 

Bill

2 hours ago, Mooneypilot said:

Thanks Bill.  I think at 6 weeks post op (the pic I believe RameshK is referring) May be a bit premature to comment on density.....

Looks great so far mate, out of curiosity what does she charge per graft? 

Hi Payam,   I don’t mind disclosing as it’s been widely discussed on this forum.  she is $9800 for the first 1500 then $5 per additional graft.  She works with Konior and had several months waiting when I booked, so I would anticipate her prices going up as her results have been extraordinary, learned from one of the best and has plenty of demand.

• Thanks 1

I was going to post month 2 photos surgery date 4/11 (today is 6/12) but there is absolutely no change in appearance from month 1, although I do have numerous tiny hairs just poking through.  I’m excited for the time to pass so I can start seeing the results   I will post an enlarged pic of some new growth.  I am happy that I am seeing new growth this early in the process

DCC545E5-D463-463A-B870-75A2205B6CFC.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

What a difference 1 month makes.....at 2 months I didn’t want to post a pic because I looked slightly worse than pre op,  to being so excited at month 3 I’m actually posting a touch early.  (4/11 was surgery, today is 7/8)  The front crown peak is getting thicker and the temple line has lowered.  The split pic is today on left, pre op on right.  I have to confess I was getting anxious as I could only tell a difference in the mirror in the last 10 days!  I’m back to excited again!!!

E1C675CA-15DD-4246-9139-7B44A16A8528.jpeg

E43B8B40-43B4-43B6-AC5C-BBF436530925.png

65A403B5-9C80-4E8C-B7CF-7825BDA9DBC7.jpeg

Yeah, I’m ecstatic!  I’ve got TONS of baby hair coming in.....super fine but so many that my thin and bald spots are diminished.  You’re gonna be impressed with Nadimi!  The second month of waiting stinks though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress 🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 month update:  so happy with results, the pics don’t do it justice.  Lots more to come as the hairs are fine and short.  Glad to be at the 4 month mark, Cannot express how the waiting sucks around month 2!!!!

24E11052-1315-4BE9-B6F3-07A56D73F564.jpeg

49966EA5-CD2C-44E0-BA6F-9C08AA28ECC8.jpeg

7A182512-24A8-4540-A113-0A0A33E300E9.jpeg

Edited by Mooneypilot
Clarify

• Administrators

Looking amazing congratulations 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:00 PM, Mooneypilot said:

Hi 24!  I look exactly the same as 1 month unfortunately, which is slightly worse than pre op!  Probably payback for all my delayed gratification speeches to my kids through the years!!!  I’ll post another comparison shot in a couple days at my 2 month mark, but no noticeable change apparent yet, though close up reveals new growth, sorta like 4 day whisker stubble. (Hopefully the resolution will show it). Moderate occasional itchiness at the recipient site, which I’m optimistically interpreting as growth.  I am taking pre natal vitamins as a side effect is hair growth!!!!

2C0EA5A2-A0D5-4D58-8158-91CFF1267E3A.jpeg

Hey mooney - I'm about 7 weeks now and I noticed that I have these smaller black bulb hairs that aren't really growing or doing anything. They look sort of similar from what I can tell to some of those in this picture. Did they end up growing for you or falling out? 

Hi 24,  I’m not exactly sure what happened to them specifically.  I can tell you about  the 2.5 month I woke up and noticed a FOREST of baby hairs, and by 3.5 months I was ecstatic.  I can also tell you the waiting sucks at about where you are time wise, and self doubt certainly crept in for me.  Just eat somewhat healthy, limit UV exposure and try to stay as patient as you can.  

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:29 AM, 24needmore said:

Hey mooney - I'm about 7 weeks now and I noticed that I have these smaller black bulb hairs that aren't really growing or doing anything. They look sort of similar from what I can tell to some of those in this picture. Did they end up growing for you or falling out? 

I experienced those with both my HTs: hairs that just sat there doing nothing.  Don't worry about it.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day