Dr. Hasson /4,035 Grafts/ FUE/ 1 Session/ 9.5 months post-op

Vancouver area patient in his early 40’s had an overall decent head of hair but the weakness in the hairline and frontal zone was bothering him. He had good donor hair with texture on the fine side. Dr. Hasson and team transplanted 4035 grafts via FUE to rebuilt a lower hairline as part of a high-density frontal zone restoration.  328  were single hair grafts, 3239 were doubles and 468 were 3-4 hair grafts. With the option to elect either extraction method,  the decision to employ FUE was made easier considering a tighter than normal scalp. These photos were taken at the clinic 9.5 months post-op.

hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-40
hair-transplant-surgery-before-after-403

Edited by H & W Doug
  • Like 1

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Thanks for the comments guys! 

The hair shaft diameter was less than average, chart notes indicate he has "fine" hair. Therefore more grafts were able to be placed in the relatively small area but not a stretch from what we're able to accomplish in most cases as far as high density where required. I think this is of some interest as I would have guessed based on the photos the hair to have a larger shaft diameter. A testament to Dr. Hasson's rare ability to create this type of density and result with fine hair.  

Here are some additional "Intra-OP" pics taken about halfway or more into the procedure. The post-op donor pic doesn't show much due to his hair length but his density was good and there's not any noticeable decrease in volume and density.

14.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

10.jpg
9.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com